Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Nakamura was awful this week. I know they were trying to make her look strong, but overall, she was just dithery and girlie and useless. She and Morishita deserve to be fired at once, they are in no way fit to be running EMC.

When have they ever done anything useful though?

Minato Ascending
Nakamura was awful this week. I know they were trying to make her look strong, but overall, she was just dithery and girlie and useless. She and Morishita deserve to be fired at once, they are in no way fit to be running EMC.

Enter was on top form: campy, dancing around, random French galore. He hasn't seemed so happy since Escape arrived. I wonder if this means that he has already hatched a plan to get rid of her or at least win back Messiah's attention?

Well, I don't see anything wrong with Nakamura being a bit girlie. First of all, she's a civilian, not a warrior, and she's still new to EMC. Secondly, we already have Yoko and Escape being quite strong and even Amazonian on the show; I don't think we need all three ladies to be the same type.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well, I don't see anything wrong with Nakamura being a bit girlie. First of all, she's a civilian, not a warrior, and she's still new to EMC. Secondly, we already have Yoko and Escape being quite strong and even Amazonian on the show; I don't think we need all three ladies to be the same type.

I know that writing three decent female characters would make dear old Kobayashi's head explode, thus we can't be too hard on her. But still, you'd think a person supposedly appointed to EMC because she was the best in her graduating class would act like less of a dithering ninny when faced with an emergency situation. At least she's not Morishita, I suppose.

Other than that, I thought this episode was great fun, particularly the ... Eraseroid? USBroid? He was so cute, I wanted him to survive and live happily ever after with Enter :(

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Any one know where I can watch GO-Buster Episode 26 ?

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
This isn't the kind of question to be asking here. Google "Toku Fans" for that.

I already looked there and plus I just want to stream it from youtube or other similar site, not download it

"Training."
I really like the manual combine process. It makes the suits feel like actual robots. :)

I think Nakamura and Hiromu are going to end up together. Something about Hiromu's reaction to being yelled at.....I think he liked it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.