Question: after the events of episodes 46 and 47, what is Gamou gonna do, now? he's killed Kengo, but it seems obvious that his original plan of "becoming the next step in human evolution and meeting the Presenters" is doomed; So; except avenging Kengo, what's really at stake now?

Lurker
Question: after the events of episodes 46 and 47, what is Gamou gonna do, now? he's killed Kengo, but it seems obvious that his original plan of "becoming the next step in human evolution and meeting the Presenters" is doomed; So; except avenging Kengo, what's really at stake now?

Well we don't know what he will be doing next episode. He might just resume the plan, and in fact it might just work. Who knows, without core switch being there to interfere. We will see in the next episode.

Welcome
Mr.Sagisagitaru Nova is him using Cast Off.

I like how since Switch On doesn't have a slow, sad version, they just used generic sad music for the preview.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Mr.Sagisagitaru Nova is him using Cast Off.

I like how since Switch On doesn't have a slow, sad version, they just used generic sad music for the preview.

It does though....it was used as the background music when Gentaro, Kengo and Yuuki were sobbing...

Lurker

I don't think OOO used the ballad version of the opening for the preview either. I think it was also generic sad music.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
I don't think OOO used the ballad version of the opening for the preview either. I think it was also generic sad music.
Yes.

In OOO, The ballad version of "Anything Goes" was used during a dramatic scene (in a bridge, I think. The one usually used in Toku Shows. I forgot) between Eiji, Hina, and Ankh.

Now in Fourze, A slow, instrumental version of "Switch On!" was used during the dramatic scene of Gentaro, Yuuki, and Kengo in JAXA.

I think that scene in OOO was about parting each other which also was did by Fourze in the latest episode.

Come to think of it, W never had that same interaction between Akiko(show heroine), Philip, and Shotaro. It was only between Philip and Shotaro with an acoustic rendition of "Cyclone Effect" playing in the background (parting between partners as well)

Hmm. Thoughts on 47:

I've really enjoyed Fourze unlike some people. Sure, some arcs have been so-so and there's been some really bad timing with the comedy/music... but overall I like the show.

But this episode didn't really... make me emotional at all. I was more emotional when Gen died. Or just when he became friends with people (one example where I cried is the Perseus arc). That's where Fourze is hitting me I think. Seeing Gen bring out the better in others. Seeing him being a great guy. I usually don't like these types of characters (more on that after the finale) but it's been great seeing Gen spreding joy.

I wasn't sad when Gen and Kengo cried (and Yuki...sang). It was dragged out, and I think the bond between Gen and Kengo is shown too little, I didn't feel the emotion when they interacted. Sure, they've had some moments but not consistently.Both W and OOO did this better. Or maybe it's because this is the third time in a row that we see the "friend/helper" sacrifice himself/disappear in some way.

It appears Gamou is irredeemable... but to be honest? I would've liked Gen to become friends with him some way, and make him drop all the "friendship doesn't exist" stuff. Maybe too similar to Emoto, and maybe it wouldn't be a "classic rider ending"... but I would like it to be different. But hey... this isn't the finale... we'll see what happens.

Lurker
Yes.

In OOO, The ballad version of "Anything Goes" was used during a dramatic scene (in a bridge, I think. The one usually used in Toku Shows. I forgot) between Eiji, Hina, and Ankh.

I'm talking only about the previews, not the episode itself.

W used a generic sad song for the preview as well.

"Training."
So...why did the show, on numerous occasions in past arcs, foreshadow Hayami's fear and chance of defecting only to show that he was loyal after all and willing to die? :eyebrow: