Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kobayashi seems to write some pretty great sci-fi stuff. This and Timeranger have some incredibly cool concepts.

As Fiery said above, my jaw dropped at how dynamic the fight between Escape and Ryuji was, especially with him overheating himself. That was intense! Plus the Avatars aren't as simple as they seem, and I like that they have more surrounding each one of them.

I'm wondering if Fukuzawa had some creative input or something on Gokaiger even though he was a suit actor. Escape vs Ryuji is in the same vein as Barizorg vs Joe and Marvelous vs Basco. Either way, I liked both of those fights and would love to see a more dynamic combat sequence like the above mentioned a lot more.

In Justice, We Trust!
Maybe, but then wouldn't those bodies still get damaged if Enter or Escape gets hurt? They don't seem to be having that problem the way Masato is ...

Well, I was thinking that he's just using the appearance of the person to create the avatar, and the actual bodies aren't used at all.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well, I was thinking that he's just using the appearance of the person to create the avatar, and the actual bodies aren't used at all.

That's possible, yeah. But I wonder who, and what the sinister implications would be for our heroes?

I think it is pretty obvious Enter and Escape were created to look like each other, but then why would Messiah pick that particular image?

Maybe Messiah himself is a person? Or was based on a person? And that thing we see is his Avatar??

Some kind of Beast mode
Maybe Messiah himself is a person? Or was based on a person? And that thing we see is his Avatar??

If he is was an Avatar, than he'd be roaming the earth instead of Enter though. That's the whole goal as far as the villains go.

I know that he is a computer virus, but it'd be a sick twist if he was just more than a virus :laugh: And you can never tell with Kobayashi.

In Justice, We Trust!
Man, there sure were alot of chest and ass close ups of Escape in episode 25...huh? :laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
Man, there sure were alot of chest and ass close ups of Escape in episode 25...huh? :laugh:

I'm still surprised they restricted her boobs with a tube top type thing and then put the corset attire over it. It looks dumb and defeats the purpose of the corset to be honest.

She'd still look classy compared to passed Villainess' especially the former AV idol ones.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Nakamura was awful this week. I know they were trying to make her look strong, but overall, she was just dithery and girlie and useless. She and Morishita deserve to be fired at once, they are in no way fit to be running EMC.

Enter was on top form: campy, dancing around, random French galore. He hasn't seemed so happy since Escape arrived. I wonder if this means that he has already hatched a plan to get rid of her or at least win back Messiah's attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.