Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Heroes are forever
Was Inoue ever this obvious when writing Faiz and Kiva and lifting stuff from Agito (and Faiz for Kiva)? Faiz was two shows after Agito and yet I don't remember such a deja vu feeling as Fourze does with W.
I do. Kiba and Inui walking next to each other in opposite directions started it.

Was Inoue ever this obvious when writing Faiz and Kiva and lifting stuff from Agito (and Faiz for Kiva)? Faiz was two shows after Agito and yet I don't remember such a deja vu feeling as Fourze does with W.

Faiz's Orphenocs often seemed to be a development of the Agito vs humankind plotline that started at the end of Agito. There was much more recycling with minor plot devices though, like convenient amnesia and disappearing into rivers. I guess, comparing with Fourze vs W, that was at least a development of the original themes, while Fourze seems to just reuse W's story structure.

On the other hand, Kiva reused several plot lines directly from Agito and Faiz, down to something very specific like the mecha Rider's user suddenly going blind near the ending of the show. It's a bit odd here though because Fourze's main writer isn't even the same one as W's. Is Tsukada really enforcing such strict creative control over the writers? Or is this a case of Nakashima himself reusing concepts from W? I guess it's hard to answer from our position right now...

Last edited:
The new Tendou Souji
The Ryuusei-juku kids seemed to me to be sort of a retread of the Akatsuki-gou victims, excluding the different circumstances behind each of them. (I wanna say that Queen wanting to find love was a retread of something from the Orphenochs as well but, I can't exactly pinpoint what.)

なぜ?

I don't follow..

Last edited:
Welcome
On the other hand, Kiva reused several plot lines directly from Agito and Faiz, down to something very specific like the mecha Rider's user going blind. It's a bit odd here though because Fourze's main writer isn't even the same one as W's. Is Tsukada really enforcing such strict creative control over the writers? Or is this a case of Nakashima himself reusing concepts from W? I guess it's hard to answer from our position right now...

There should be a list of similarities between Inoue shows..

Just between Faiz and Kiva:
Main Rider being a monster himself, belt switching, Megumi saying she'll grant Rook's wish when he says he wants to die just like Kusaka did when Takumi wanted to die, secondary rider with a sword/gun, phone/gun, and a giant mech,one of the riders having an "exposed" form (Faiz Accel and Rising Ixa), a villain group composed of four people (Lucky Clover and Checkmate Four),scenes from the episode in the opening, Katsuyuki Murai as a villain, Yuria Haga, having at least one of the girls transforming into one of the secondary Riders, a boosted motorcycle (Jet Sliger and Burron Booster), competition over Yuria Haga's character, secondary Rider likes Yuria Haga (Kengo, not Nago), Yuria Haga getting Rider Kicked, nice guy turns into jerk, powers originally supposed to be used for evil, cocky secondary Rider, white third Rider, giant movie antagonist, and really nice guy turning into a total jerk.

Man.Kiva is a giant recycle bin.

Last edited:
Nice post!!

Yes. Very yes. If you saw all the shows in production order from Kuuga onward, like I did, Inoue's recycling is just painfully obvious. It's even obvious in shows like Kabuto and Hibiki where he wasn't the main writer all the way through.

Is Tsukada really enforcing such strict creative control over the writers?

He certainly could be. It's really not unheard of, in tokusatsu, for the producers to basically just tell the writers what they want them to write. Tsuyoshi Kida actually complained about it, with regard to his experience on Hibiki.

It seems uncharacteristic of Tsukada to recycle everything so blatantly, given that his Sentai projects actually managed to be fairly different. Still, I don't know how else you get a guy who wrote one arc of W rehashing so much of its plot in such detail.

zBohK.jpg
4pZtn.jpg

I think 47 will end with Sagittarius going Supernova while 48 is dedicated to Fourze's final fight with him. Inter spread between that fight is probably going to be Meteor's final fight with Leo. No idea what the rest of the Club will get to do though.

Leo is gonna die.

And I know Kengo will be Fourze just once and Gentaro takes his place again to finish off Sagittarius for the final battle.

COSMIC DRILL KICK!