HJU's master of disguise
Is it me, or have we been under attack by spambots? I have seen more bots in the past week then I have ever seen here.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Sometimes we'll only see one or two spambots in a week, other times a bunch will come within a day or two and post in waves. Pondering about them is pointless. Discussing them is pointless. They're out there. The staff here tries it's best to block/manage/handle them, often successfully, but sometimes there will be a few that manage sneak in.

Regardless of how often they come or how "heavy" they seem to be spamming here, the response we expect of HJU members is and has always been the same. It's been said here before, and it'll be said again: If/When you see any spambots spamming the forum with their spam-posts, just use the report function to alert the staff and one of us will take care of them the next time we see the reports when we come online.

is Mayor of Farmville
Sometimes we'll only see one or two spambots in a week, other times a bunch will come within a day or two and post in waves. Pondering about them is pointless. Discussing them is pointless. They're out there. The staff here tries it's best to block/manage/handle them, often successfully, but sometimes there will be a few that manage sneak in.

Regardless of how often they come or how "heavy" they seem to be spamming here, the response we expect of HJU members is and has always been the same. It's been said here before, and it'll be said again: If/When you see any spambots spamming the forum with their spam-posts, just use the report function to alert the staff and one of us will take care of them the next time we see the reports when we come online.

^ Pretty much what he said. I'm sure Keith-sama and Tom-sama have set up the best possible security so that only real human peoples are allowed into our little joint.

Though to the mod-tachi...I must confess that I tend to have a little fun whenever I report these buggers. :sweat: