You Need A Mint
Changing the title should result in a few other changes. Like a good place to start, would be to stop using those same crappy PS2 graphics for the animation.

And, also at least offer some new gameplay style. Anyone else agree??

Welcome
Is this every company's new marketing technique now?Adding "Super" in front of everything?Super Samurai, Super Shinkengers, Super Goseigers, Super Mode, Super TaToBa....I can go on.

Maybe when HJU reaches its tenth anniversary, Kieth's gonna rename this forum Super Henshin Justice Unlimited.

So they changed the title, nice! Climax Heroes Wizard is indeed very wierd and repetitive. And since we are now in "super" mode, I think we will have the long awaited PS3 version of the game (much like the Dragonball / Naruto main fighting series).

[EDIT] Just noticed that the trademark is now "超クライマックスヒーローズ" instead of "仮面ライダー 超クライマックスヒーローズ" like the previous games. Maybe we will have more than Kamen Riders this time around?

Last edited:
DAIMON PAWNCH
So they changed the title, nice! Climax Heroes Wizard is indeed very wierd and repetitive. And since we are now in "super" mode, I think we will have the long awaited PS3 version of the game (much like the Dragonball / Naruto main fighting series).

which if this is true, it's possible we might have a reset in the number of playable characters in Super Climax

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I hope we will get more info soon, like what should we expect of this?

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Hey, maybe It will be "Takken with Toku characters"?:laugh:

Heroes are forever
Hopefully such a name means something big, like finally including All Riders.