TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

Holy Crap, want!

My only complaint is that I would like the lens to do something in bot-mode, other than be a cannon. I like how the Perfect Effect version turns it into a jetpack type thing.

Still, it's looking pretty likely that I'll get that. Won't pre-order right now, as I've spent a ton of money lately (Hercules will be complete in the next couple of days!), but it's definitely one I'll get in the next couple of months.

Won an auction yesterday for TFC Gear of War add-on set. Yay, finally.

Also just won the complete G1 cartoon on DVD, going to finally watch this show that I have no memory of, despite it probably being the basis for my interest in the toys as a child, which in turn is why I've been collecting these things like mad for the last 3 years.

I've been avoiding it for a couple of years, because I've heard it's not all that great, and I like good, quality toons, like Batman: TAS, so I'm kind of afraid, but felt it was time to do it.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
381_91709_251f0826d92e6cb.jpg
381_91709_62ba86a7fd540a5.jpg
381_91709_36b5a3ecc657dcc.jpg
381_91709_de190e8e70e085a.jpg
381_91709_82c1f5073d4ec3b.jpg

Looks like rubber tires...

c/o actoys

dude nerdisms thats what you are
wants me the red one! damn this thing called higher education just to get a promotion at work!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvYjdKPLgs"]Dr. Wu Optimus Accessory Kits - DW-TP06 Sage, DW-P06 Partners, DW-P07 Metal Storm! - YouTube[/ame]

Are those KOs of Hercules, or repaints by TFC? If they were cheap KOs I'd probably be tempted, because the molds are fantastic, but I'm not going to buy a second, full-price Hercules in non-Devastator colors.

Those Not-Superion bots look pretty great, the jet modes look big, but I won't be getting those unless I can pick them up for $60 each. And hey, the Exgraver figure I just got was loose/complete for $60 shipped on eBay, so maybe that's a possibility.

Are those KOs of Hercules, or repaints by TFC? If they were cheap KOs I'd probably be tempted, because the molds are fantastic, but I'm not going to buy a second, full-price Hercules in non-Devastator colors.

Those Not-Superion bots look pretty great, the jet modes look big, but I won't be getting those unless I can pick them up for $60 each. And hey, the Exgraver figure I just got was loose/complete for $60 shipped on eBay, so maybe that's a possibility.

Shattered Glass version... And it's not Hercules anymore... Persus (supposedly Perseus).