DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I know it sounds crazy, but I hope we don't have to wait another 5 years or so for Kamen Rider to finally appear on the PS3 (or even the Wii U). :disappoin

That being said, I expect the next Climax Heroes on the 3DS. The PSP and DSi XL aren't that much cheaper than the 3DS and if they run on the PSP just fine, the same thing can happen on the 3DS.

Rajio Showa Rider
I hate to NEVER a thread, but has there been any word or even rumors on whether the Climax Heroes line will continue with VVizard?

I hate to NEVER a thread, but has there been any word or even rumors on whether the Climax Heroes line will continue with VVizard?

We never know for sure till it's announced. There was this same talk last year on whether we would indeed have a Climax Heroes Fourze and we had the confirmation in October.

So we'll have to wait and see.

shinkenchange!starninger!
We never know for sure till it's announced. There was this same talk last year on whether we would indeed have a Climax Heroes Fourze and we had the confirmation in October.

So we'll have to wait and see.

no we got confirmation in august by a scan, i remember it was before hurricane irene hit and the earthquake before that.

we'll probably get confirmation the same time this year.

It would be a real slap in the face if it was only on the Wii and PSP again. I want a realistic looking Kamen Rider game! It's 2012! Enough with the rehash crap!

same here, i hope it's a different kamen rider game, if it's about the fourze series with zodiarts and wizard series with phantom villians with climax heroes game engine graphics, i would love to get this game, enough with the kamen rider vs kamen rider crap, it worked for decade because he was fighting riders but it's now time for a story line type kabuto approach.

Last edited:
no we got confirmation in august by a scan, i remember it was before hurricane irene hit and the earthquake before that.

we'll probably get confirmation the same time this year.

You are right, the scan came out the 23rd. But that was a mistake by Famitsu IIRC. I hope they confirm it quickly tho.

I know it sounds crazy, but I hope we don't have to wait another 5 years or so for Kamen Rider to finally appear on the PS3 (or even the Wii U). :disappoin

That being said, I expect the next Climax Heroes on the 3DS. The PSP and DSi XL aren't that much cheaper than the 3DS and if they run on the PSP just fine, the same thing can happen on the 3DS.

Only problem I have with this is that the 3DS isn't region free (And I'm not spending another $200 on a 3DS just to play this), otherwise I'd be for it. :\ At least the Vita is region free. But if they pull some DLC bull crap, not only are we screwed, but I'd be super pissed.

Honestly thou, I'm not really feeling Wizard. :\ I'm kinda hoping they finally decide to include movie exclusive forms (Especially, C/J Gold Extreme, Super Tatoba, Fourze Double Rocket and Meteor States.). As usual, huge Chalice fan. Really hoping he's in, as well as the remaining Showa Riders. BTW, what do you think Fourze's "What If Form" would be in CH ?

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Please excuse me for bumping a nearly 2-month thread but I have recently discovered this forum and thought it would be a GREAT chance to host another online tournament for this game. I have hosted 6 of them in the past(each of them had at least 12 participants) and every single one of them was a success.

The last one I hosted was in January and I'd like host another one with more participants from here. If enough people would like to participate, I'd also like to discuss balance so that we may ban certain Riders/Gauges and maybe even special moves.

If we have over 20 participants, there will be a money reward of $500 delivered via PayPal to the winner. If we have less than 20, a copy of Super Climax Heroes will be preordered for the top 3 winners.

Important notes:We will be playing the PSP version and be using Xlink Kai to play online. If you do not know how to use Xlink Kai, I would be more than happy to set it up for you.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask them here. I plan to release a FAQ if we have enough participants.

Last edited:
DAIMON PAWNCH
Please excuse me for bumping a nearly 2-month thread but I have recently discovered this forum and thought it would be a GREAT chance to host another online tournament for this game. I have hosted 6 of them in the past(each of them had at least 12 participants) and every single one of them was a success.

The last one I hosted was in January and I'd like host another one with more participants from here. If enough people would like to participate, I'd also like to discuss balance so that we may ban certain Riders/Gauges and maybe even special moves.

If we have over 20 participants, there will be a money reward of $500 delivered via PayPal to the winner. If we have less than 20, a copy of Super Climax Heroes will be preordered for the top 3 winners.

Important notes:We will be playing the PSP version and be using Xlink Kai to play online. If you do not know how to use Xlink Kai, I would be more than happy to set it up for you.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask them here. I plan to release a FAQ if we have enough participants.

sure, why not... how do I use Xlink Kai