Tokumei Sentai GoBusters THE MOVIE: Protect Tokyo's Enetron Rumor/Picture Thread

I liked him when he wasn't a god
That girl looks like a female Enter...or let's just say Enter's sister.

I think Escape looks like she could be Enter's sister, but I guess that's intentional, they are both avatars of Messiah ...

Isn't the girl in that picture the frog Buddyroid's voice actress?

Some kind of Beast mode
I think Escape looks like she could be Enter's sister, but I guess that's intentional, they are both avatars of Messiah ...

Isn't the girl in that picture the frog Buddyroid's voice actress?

Then Enter's twin sister lol...Escape's wearing a girl version of his clothes so it would give that illusion.

Idk who she's, voice actor is probably it. Can't be the usual movie "princess", because she didn't appear in on-set scans. Not that I know of.

Welcome
OK guys, giant summary.I had to divide it into parts just because of how extensive it was..

[HIDE]Enter tries to turn Tokyo Tower into enetron, shitty Photoshopping Enertron plants into Tokyo (So bad, you don't even know), and the group fights Robo-Singed [/HIDE]

Some kind of Beast mode
OK guys, giant summary.I had to divide it into parts just because of how extensive it was..

[HIDE]Enter tries to turn Tokyo Tower into enetron, shitty Photoshopping Enertron plants into Tokyo (So bad, you don't even know), and the group fights Robo-Singed [/HIDE]

Dude, keep the essays to yourself. Forums are best used when nothing more than one short paragraph.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BSTD-3591

Blu-ray release of the tokusatsu film "Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters the Movie: Protect the Tokyo Enetower (Tokyo Enetower wo Mamore!)" starting to be shown in the summer of 2012. Go-Busters must protect the Tokyo Enetower with Tower's mascot character, Noppon. Complete pack additionally features uncut version of the film (60 min. approx.).

Is this somekind of Director's Cut version?

Red Falcon
December ?! That's quite early considering the DVD/Blu Ray for Sentai movies is only released in February the following year after it airs

Would like to change his avatar
I still find it pretty frigging strange that they're going all out with things like audio commentaries and director's cuts and uncut versions of a series that hardly anyone gives a **** about. Why not do this special stuff for a show people actually like!?!?

Aronbafon
I still find it pretty frigging strange that they're going all out with things like audio commentaries and director's cuts and uncut versions of a series that hardly anyone gives a **** about. Why not do this special stuff for a show people actually like!?!?

I wouldn't be surprised if they had made it when the movie was being made.