Golden Deal
Aw **** you can only take part in it when you are living in the US >.<

From the rules:
ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (INCLUDING ALL 50 STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) AND AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON JULY 29, 2012. The officers, directors and employees of SCG Power Rangers LLC (the “Sponsor”), its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. Internet access is necessary to participate. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Sponsor upon request. All applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.

Boot to the Head!!
Applied yesterday...I think I made a pretty convincing case for myself...let's hope for the best for all of us! :D

Banned
If I get in, we all get in! Justice for all! :thumbs:

How exactly does that work? Reading that page it just sounds like they are having a contest to have some one else join their "elite" group of what they consider are a better quality group of fans. IMO, fans are fans.

Banned
Pretty much. Just seems like they wanted (and now have) a group of credible sites and people in the fandom they can use to, i don't want to say "control" but to heard opinion in a favourable direction for them.

As i have seen some speculate, HJU was not approch because ether we are not seen as credible (more like a rumor mill) or they think they won't be able to control Keith. :coolshades: