Some kind of Beast mode
Let's just say Young Justice inspired me to learn more about these heroes that aren't exactly household hold names. Like Blue Beetle, BumbleBee, Speedy/Red Arrow, etc.

So..where would I start?

Mad Skillz
If you're interested in more stuff like Young Justice, the current Teen Titans series, the one that started in 2011 with the rest of the New 52 is a great place to start. The 2011 Blue Beetle series is another great read. These two are mostly fresh starts, so you won't have to worry about 20+ years of history. And every now and then you get some cool crossovers, the most recent one is called The Culling.

Each series is referred to as a volume, so the current one is Teen Titans volume 4. Just try not to get that confused with the fact that each series releases physical volumes that collect whatever the most recent issues are. Like, Teen Titans Volume 3 was 100 issues and released over the course of 12 volumes, but here volume refers to the actual book itself that collects like, 5-10 issues at a time.

Tyrannosaurus!
I'd also recomend the New 52 specifically:

Teen Titans
Blue Beetle
Red Hood & the Outlaws*You said you want to know more about Speedy he's in this*
Superboy
Ravagers

Some kind of Beast mode
Awesome, all this sounds great. Thanks guys. As an "M" word fan, this is a huge leap of fate. lol I'm going to dive right into these though.

Lurker
I can also vouch for Teen Titans and Blue Beetle.

Also, I would recommend New Guardians, but you do need at least some base knowledge of the Green Lantern mythos.

Ao no Exorcist
I also reccomend Justice League Dark, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Earth 2, and Batwing

I know it's not in the Young Justice category of the new 52 but they're all great books.

Some kind of Beast mode
I just finished all 9 issues of BlueBeetle and I loved it. I'm also deeply intrigued as to why these 3 different Lantern are working together-how it started. I want to read Teen Titans the most must am struggling to find downloads. I'm not exactly near the best comic shop either. Moving on to Red Hood though.

Lurker
I just finished all 9 issues of BlueBeetle and I loved it. I'm also deeply intrigued as to why these 3 different Lantern are working together-how it started. I want to read Teen Titans the most must am struggling to find downloads. I'm not exactly near the best comic shop either. Moving on to Red Hood though.

For the Lantern thing you have to read New Guardians (once again, I strongly recommend this series), because they tie in together.