DAIMON PAWNCH
never_by_yurivorelover-d58s7zd.jpg

Welcome
They could of done the same video but with Ichigo.

Actually, now that I think about it, the Super Galaxy Finish in the video is kinda like the Getsuga Tenshou.

We need to get Orange Range to make a new PV for Asterisk now.

And then a combo MV with Fourze and Ichigo.Make a new song called Cosmic Asterisk by the Orange Astronauts.It'll be fantastic.

I'm A Djinn
Finally watched the episode.
Is it only me who found Dark Yuki to be cuter and less annoying? And then she pulled of a sexy black dress...

Okay, this is the point when someone *cough*lazycoconut*cough* is probably going to jump on me. But I repeat, she is less annoying first and sexier second!!!

Also... Shipping!!!

Also how exactly Horoscope's capes work? Yuki transformed without one, but then Dark Yuki transformed and had one.

Im saying this as someone who loved the idea of Yuki at the beginning of the series but thinks that her character got fucked up beyond salvation as the show progressed:

I did like the evil Yuki better. And it is because the things that I hated in the regular Yuki (acting like an insane baboon on drugs) works for an evil character. I dont mind it when she was going gung-ho laughing and ****, shy of murdering Miu because she's supposed to piss me off.

I liked this arc overall for the story. I honestly wasnt sympathetic to Yuki's plight or suffering (hell, she couldve died for all I care, I hate her that much) but I admit that the plot works. Had it been someone I really liked in her shoes Im pretty sure Id be a lot more invested and moved. Still a great story though.

Gentarou seemed a liiiitle bit out of character oddly enough. I cant put my figner on it, but he seemd less in on the whole thing like I usually see him in other arcs. I think it is very strange that Kengo was the one who saw through the switcheroo. Idk, maybe I jst expected a little too mch on Gen-chan.

I will never like that Beyblade but the bit where he used it to absorb the explosion works for me because it references that abominable debut of that form where it just magically vaccums the energy that would level a city. I though it was clever. And Im glad it got used this early because I want, I am hoping, and praying that the final move Fourze pulls as Cosmic is a COSMIC ROCKET DRILL KICK of some sort. Give me that please!

And just a miiiinor nitpick. I wish they went a bit more meta with Yuki's parents (Gawd, did that explain a lot about why she's so batshit crazy! I luv it.). I mean if they wouldve gotten Maki's actor to play as this cultural cosplaying father, why couldnt her mom have been Chiyoko's actress? It wouldve been such a fanwank moment to me. Just a minor nitpick s'all.

Nice going though Fourze, Im still a big fan of the show!

Minato Ascending
Nice conclusion of the Gemini arc. Perhaps I was growing too tired of Yuuki's antics, because I found evil Yuuki to be rather refreshing. And at the ceremony, I daresay that Yuuki actually looks sexy in that black dress. Looks like Libra is about to declare independence from Gamou, according to the preview, and it's about time.

Also called CentaurusRhinos
Actually, sexy black Yuuki looked really...wrong to me, for some reason. But maybe that's because I like the regular Yuuki.

Anyone else surprised that Libra lasted this long?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Nice conclusion of the Gemini arc. Perhaps I was growing too tired of Yuuki's antics, because I found evil Yuuki to be rather refreshing. And at the ceremony, I daresay that Yuuki actually looks sexy in that black dress.

It is pretty obvious that they threw in the dress/lipstick as a last-ditch viewer fanservice moment for her. I wonder if it was because Japanese fans didn't like her in the Aquarius episodes either?

Welcome
I miss back when Rider actor did their own toy commercials.I was pretty satisfied back when Shotaro was in the Memory Gadget commercials, but since then, none of the actors have been in ANY commercial whatsoever.

I also miss the energy drink commercials they used to do.Decade ruined the trend of that.Decade also ruined the above trend....