HEROW
Hahaha I knew Thalia was in the movie. :laugh:

Anyway, hopefully Nolan changes his mind and decides to make a Nightwing movie... It can be sort of like how Korra is to Aang, same place, just a change of atmosphere.

あたりまえ
saw it today, love it, will see it few more times in the next few weeks

Lurker
Anyway, hopefully Nolan changes his mind and decides to make a Nightwing movie... It can be sort of like how Korra is to Aang, same place, just a change of atmosphere.

Heh, tell me if that wish changes in some way after you finally watch the movie :169:

Btw, I also saw the plot point I'm talking about coming.

Anti-Anti
As a Fan of a certain Crazy detective, I really didn't like the ending or that stupid name reveal.

Some kind of Beast mode
AMAZING..can't wait to see how it did in the box office.

I'm going to need some clarification on the ending though. Personally I think JGL would make a great fcking NightWing.

Lurker
I'm going to need some clarification on the ending though. Personally I think JGL would make a great fcking NightWing.

He would but...

The film seems to indicate that he will become the next Batman, the Bat-signal was restored and Bruce seem to have moved on.

I'm just glad that...

there is technically a Robin in the trilogy!

:castlerock:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It's a good thing, nobody here is involved in the Colorado Shooting...

Some kind of Beast mode
He would but...

The film seems to indicate that he will become the next Batman, the Bat-signal was restored and Bruce seem to have moved on.

I'm just glad that...

there is technically a Robin in the trilogy!

:castlerock:

Hell yea, if this was the only way we could fit in a Robin without upsetting Christian Bale so be it, that was a hot reveal..I'm just still a tad confused.

What was JGL's name in the movie again? Because there were what 2-3 Robins right? Dick Grayson being one, but I know that wasn't him in the movie. Was JGL playing one of the other Robins?

Plus in the comics, doesn't a random dude takeover as Batman, become corrupt with power only to be stopped by the original Batman?

Anti-Anti
What was JGL's name in the movie again? Because there were what 2-3 Robins right? Dick Grayson being one, but I know that wasn't him in the movie. Was JGL playing one of the other Robins?

Plus in the comics, doesn't a random dude takeover as Batman, become corrupt with power only to be stopped by the original Batman?

JGL wasn't named after any of the Robins, he wasn't even named after Jean-Paul Valley (thats the corrupt with power batman)

Lurker

Spoiler Ahead

JGL's character is a new creation by Nolan, it just so happens that his full (real) name was Robin John Blake.

So technically he was the the Robin of the story.

There are a bunch of character that try to take the cowl after Knightfall (which this movie seems to be partly based on) but none are related to JGL's character.