2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I don't think all those hippy skirts looked particularly mature. You really are very strange.

will seriously be so disappointed if there are no night battles in this show. I really think the forms we've seen so far would look stunning in a night setting, and a supernatural-themed show practically begs for one

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
She's talking about your post that Akiko looks like Terui's sister and she doesn't look like a "wife"...

LC's point is that it seems that in order for Akiko to look like a wife, that she probably needs to be in lingerie. To LC, it seems misogynistic.

LC is a hypocritical misandrist, what else is new? She gets upset when people point out heroine attractiveness and/or flaws but she has no problem drooling over shirtless heroes. I just think of her as a very bad troll.

LC is a hypocritical misandrist, what else is new? She gets upset when people point out heroine attractiveness and/or flaws but she has no problem drooling over shirtless heroes. I just think of her as a very bad troll.

I think of you as someone so arrogant he insists it is "trolling" to say things he doesn't like. Glad that's settled.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Yeah, pajamas that you'd expect a little kid to wear. It just makes her look even younger. And the irony is while she is older than Riho Takeda, Riho looked older thanks to her choice of wardrobe. Little things do matter.

Her? So the actress was the one who chose her wardrobe and not the production crew and writers?

Lurker
Her? So the actress was the one who chose her wardrobe and not the production crew and writers?

Way to be overly pedantic. He obviously meant given to her by crew. Being overly specific about something that is beyond the point of the conversation is optional.

I want to know who on the Wizard staff chose the wardrobe of Wizard's assistant (Shunpei?) He looks like Eiji's even more garishly dressed cousin

Way to be overly pedantic. He obviously meant given to her by crew. Being overly specific about something that is beyond the point of the conversation is optional.

Wow! Nice superlatives there... - You do know that pedantic means "overly" already, right? It's nice to see people using highfalutin words again..

The point being is that, that's Akiko's character. It was written to be like that.

Real life and reel life, shouldn't be mixed together.

Last edited:
I don't think all those hippy skirts looked particularly mature. You really are very strange.

What is a hippy skirt? Rina's dresses? What do those have to do with hippies? Long dresses have been around long before the first hippie smoked his joint and weaved flowers in her hair. And do you seriously not see how clothing and behavior can affect one's perception of a character, or even a real-life person?

will seriously be so disappointed if there are no night battles in this show. I really think the forms we've seen so far would look stunning in a night setting, and a supernatural-themed show practically begs for one

Tell that to Kiva, where vampires and werewolves run around in broad daylight.

I think of you as someone so arrogant he insists it is "trolling" to say things he doesn't like. Glad that's settled.

To be fair, it is rather two-sided of you. Why is it ok for you to talk about the men's looks while ogling the women gets an eyeroll from you? How about we all just watch the genre for the superhero stuff?

And, you know, it's what the character chooses to wear in-story.

The point being is that, that's Akiko's character. It was written to be like that.

So because someone is written to be a certain way, I can't object to it? If Akiko was meant to be the way she was, then good for Sanjo and Co. for succeeding in their job. But she is still one of the biggest annoyances in W.

So because someone is written to be a certain way, I can't object to it? If Akiko was meant to be the way she was, then good for Sanjo and Co. for succeeding in their job. But she is still one of the biggest annoyances in W.

Did I say that you can't... I was merely expounding on both you and LC's points. I know that there are people who don't like her character, but it's been dragged on and on... Unfortunately, people keep on comparing reel people and associating them with the person portraying the character as if that's them in real life.

What is a hippy skirt? Rina's dresses? What do those have to do with hippies? Long dresses have been around long before the first hippie smoked his joint and weaved flowers in her hair. And do you seriously not see how clothing and behavior can affect one's perception of a character, or even a real-life person?

It's not just that but the style of the skirt. It makes me want to go "THE 60S ARE OVER, DAMN YOU!"

Next to that stripey orange getup, anything looks good. Maybe Wizard should magic up some new clothes for the guy ...

To be fair, it is rather two-sided of you. Why is it ok for you to talk about the men's looks while ogling the women gets an eyeroll from you? How about we all just watch the genre for the superhero stuff?

I have been trying to post fewer comments about the guys because someone who shall remain nameless told me in a PM that it made them uncomfortable. I am quite happy to change my Location if anyone prefers. You, on the other hand, continue to post irrational hate for Akiko (it's not me who brought up the subject this time) because she's not what you find attractive.

Sorry Dchoc, not able to come up with another "reel" pun

Status
Not open for further replies.