仮面ライダーディックヘッド
You do work on Marvelicious Toys? That's cool, it's a good podcast. Arnie and company do great work, but I so far behind on both Marvelicious and SWAN, that I shouldn't even say I listen to them. Been Keeping up on Now Playing though.

I've only been there since January (I'm Geof, btw) but I've been a long-time listener of MT and SWAN, and actually just recently started listening regularly to Now Playing. I'm not really into horror, so I tried out their TRON: Legacy & Green Lantern episodes, and those were pretty fun. The pre-Avengers episodes hooked me, and now there's the Batman/DC series, and I CAN NOT WAIT for the James Bond series. But, check out MT Issue #40 sometime, we did a kind of roundtable show after Avengers came out & even had Dan-Friggin-CURTO there.

But BACK ON TOPIC, that Archangel's part of a 6" scale X-Force 3-pack with Wolverine & Psylocke, which looks outstanding & I have no idea how I'm going to afford all the SDCC stuff I want this year. :sweat:

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
spideyhawk.jpg

Hawkeye arrived in the mail Monday, and I got the Marvel Select Amazing Spider-Man today. Spidey comes with 2 sets of hands & doesn't have that lameass silver paint on his shoes, huzzah!

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
I know someone who already has his retail Helicarrier, and is planning to buy 4 of the SDCC versions to attempt a 6-foot version.:laugh:

Also, yay Winter Fury!

Is there any difference between that Deadpool and the one in the 2-Pack with Warpath? Not that I mind, I wasn't ever able to get the regular 2-Pack anyway, just the variant, plus it's Deadpool.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Is there any difference between that Deadpool and the one in the 2-Pack with Warpath? Not that I mind, I wasn't ever able to get the regular 2-Pack anyway, just the variant, plus it's Deadpool.

Color.

Yo Soy Henshin!
The red version is the exact same figure that will be a running change in that wave. I tried comparing it to the one at SDCC, and I can't find a single difference in paint apps.

Personally, I just can't wait to get my hands on the X-Force Deadpool, so I can have a complete team line-up. That's going to make for one kickass display.