Banned
Sorry about the delay, i have been run off my feet this weekend :sweat:
I'll going digging tomorrow through my old cards.

Also if you guys had any Commons are rare you where looking for, i can see if i have any. :thumbs:

is envoy of the begining still in mint condition?

Yup!

Last edited:
Trade Offer

Would you trade a Black Rose Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Red Nova Dragon(either rarity), Shooting Star Dragon, Gandora the Dragon of Destruction, Heart of the Underdog, and an Ancient Fairy Dragon for an original model duel disk(some paint ware, and the lights are a bit finicky, but overall good condition, I can pm pics if you are interested) and a secret rare Stardust Dragon in mint condition?

Banned
Would you trade a Black Rose Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Red Nova Dragon(either rarity), Shooting Star Dragon, Gandora the Dragon of Destruction, Heart of the Underdog, and an Ancient Fairy Dragon for an original model duel disk(some paint ware, and the lights are a bit finicky, but overall good condition, I can pm pics if you are interested) and a secret rare Stardust Dragon in mint condition?

PM'ed.

Ready! Fire!!
If only I got to BLS fast enough. That one card can give a whopping 45-60 dollars if its the Invasion of Chaos version, 1st edition, and near mint. Wish I can say the Same for CED, but it only goes up to 23 if it's the IOC version.

But anyways, I'd like to get Naturia Barkion, Both your Utopias, and XX-Saber Darksoul. And looking at your wants, I have a few you want, but there might be more if you're trying to make a chain burn deck. For Gravekeepers, I only have Curse to trade away.

Banned
If only I got to BLS fast enough. That one card can give a whopping 45-60 dollars if its the Invasion of Chaos version, 1st edition, and near mint. Wish I can say the Same for CED, but it only goes up to 23 if it's the IOC version.

But anyways, I'd like to get Naturia Barkion, Both your Utopias, and XX-Saber Darksoul. And looking at your wants, I have a few you want, but there might be more if you're trying to make a chain burn deck. For Gravekeepers, I only have Curse to trade away.

BLS is actually available again, i just forgot to update it :laugh:.

I'm open to dealing, so hit me up on the PM.