Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I thought that was strange lol, never remembered you being so enthusiastic about Shinkenger before :laugh:

I don't know wtf that dream sequence was ...

Some kind of Beast mode
Yeees, Escape makes her debut next week, and her and Enter won't exactly be buddies.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
If I can step over the puddles of fan drool long enough, I think I will like Escape. We need another human-looking villainess, and I really want someone for Enter to play off of. Just hoping he won't be written out to make way for her ...

Some kind of Beast mode
If I can step over the puddles of fan drool long enough, I think I will like Escape. We need another human-looking villainess, and I really want someone for Enter to play off of. Just hoping he won't be written out to make way for her ...

I don't think he'll be written out, then all the things he did would have been for nothing.

Awesome Member
can someone tell me what episode we are on? The last one i seen was 18...also, where do you go to watch it?

can someone tell me what episode we are on? The last one i seen was 18...also, where do you go to watch it?

Including this week, we're on 22 I believe. You can check over-time subs to download it or Tv Nihon. You can simply google the episode number subbed and JeFusion has posts regarding unlisted subbed videos on youtube I believe, which you generally find by google search.

Awesome Member
Including this week, we're on 22 I believe. You can check over-time subs to download it or Tv Nihon. You can simply google the episode number subbed and JeFusion has posts regarding unlisted subbed videos on youtube I believe, which you generally find by google search.

Thanks.

Lurker
That would be difficult. Sentai and Kamen Rider tend to be used as a vehicle for young idols to raise their profile so they can get more "grown up" roles in dramas and films. It would be hard to keep a cast on for more than a year - they would want (or their agents would want them) to move on to new things, and would probably be worried about typecasting as well. If a new cast were introduced, that would put the show at risk of "they changed it, now it sucks" and the show losing its popularity

Hideaki Tsukada said in an interview that he'd tried several times to interest Toei in a second series of Dekaranger, and they'd turned him down. Dekaranger was a big hit, so there must have been a pretty strong reason for them to say no

If you want an illustration of hard it can be, check the first few seasons of Power Rangers and see how well they retained casts. In particular, go for the MMPR seasons. Billy was the only Ranger to be in both Day of the Dumpster and Hogday Afternoon. Probably explains why Toei said no to a 2nd Dekaranger season; they probably knew the cast would be itching to move on and only come back for cameo guest spots, ie. Gokaiger (Magiranger vs. Dekaranger doesn't count, that was likely in their contracts to come back for that.) Doesn't explain any of the seasons before Kakuranger (first season after Jason, Trini, and Zack left) didn't get a 2nd but they did lose several actors before, all but one from a normal 50 episode show.

I have to agree with lazycoconut. Any given cast is not going to last forever. They'll have to recast anyway so they just change it and make new characters and stories.

Some kind of Beast mode
J on the playground...just J throughout the episode. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Minato Ascending
Nice episode, and it doesn't seemed like Ryuji is actually quitting Go-busters, especially after he discovered that the rumor of his demise was just a joke from his sempai Jin Makato, so I think alot of people were freaking out over nothing.

But what I really love is the preview of Escape's arrival. What a goddess! :wub: Looks like her and Enter won't be buddies in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.