2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Are you kidding? Frontier is the best Digimon series, hands down. Everything made sense from the beggining, it had GREAT action at all times.
Adventure was epic; except for Belzebubmon, Tamers was ****, I mean, a Red Blob, seriously? But Frontier is hands down, the best.

I dunno, I personally liked adventure and 02 the best out of all. Frontier I liked the least, probably less than Xross wars that I haven't finished so far.
The best thing that came out of frontier was "Oreta Tsubasa De -With Broken Wings-" song.

What I want to see out of the Fourze & Wizard Movie War is that if they can tie the three acts together like what they did in Mega Max.

This really isn't the place to continue this discussion, so I'll just leave it here.

Supposing Decade is actually from the Real World, there was a Nega World, which was basically, the negative of it.

Tsukasa isn't from the real world, he's from an AR World too. His sister is an alternate reality counterpart of Bishum, after all.

The saddest part of Decade is Real Kiva trolling the **** out of Tsukasa. They never tell him of his power, or what he's supposed to do.

That wasn't sad, Tsukasa pretty much only survived due to that. If Decade had just killed the AR Riders without ever befriending them, he'd just have disappeared when he had finished his mission and were killed by the real Heisei Riders or someone else. He only survived in the end because all the people he met during his journey remembered him as a Rider, an hero. That was Decade's "story", something he wouldn't have if he had just continued as a villain.

after he had been to Stronger world (Like in that magazine) to "kidnap" Tackle

Tsukasa didn't kidnap Tackle, she was the one following him while he told her to leave him. Also, considering how the movie makes it clear that she died alone and no one remembered her, that Tackle featured in Movie Wars 2010 likely came from some world where she was the only hero.

I would really like for this to be picked up by another Rider furtherly, and explain what the hell the pre-DCD Riders are/were fighting. They really don't appear to be engaged in any causes right now, as oposed to Showa Riders, who are still fighting.

Fourze's official site says that every Rider is still fighting in different locations, it never specifies just the Showa Riders. They only happened to be the ones that got to appear in Megamax due to the whole 7 Legends theme they had going on.

What I want to see out of the Fourze & Wizard Movie War is that if they can tie the three acts together like what they did in Mega Max.

I'm hoping the 10 first Heisei Riders get to make a 7 Legends type appearance in the next Movie Wars, but I don't think that's likely...

Lurker
Fourze's official site says that every Rider is still fighting in different locations, it never specifies just the Showa Riders. They only happened to be the ones that got to appear in Megamax due to the whole 7 Legends theme they had going on.

Also, didn't Fourze showed Kuuga fighting as well?

That was the idea that was set up in Fourze, especially when Tomoko showed Gentaro a site on the Riders. Because right now all of the Riders are under the same roof.

Yes, he was one of the 4 Riders in the videos. However, those videos in episode 2 seemed to be intended to show moments of their original battles though, not the current ones (even though they were new footage), considering how they used some filters in those videos to make them look older.

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
The point of saying "Kidnap" instead of just kidnap was exactly to avoid being misunderstood here. I see it had no effect.

That still doesn't change the point of Nega World. And there are contradictions on what worlds was Tsukasa real world.

I understand that as a vital part of Decade story, and I'm okay with that, but it was a fact that never got into further details. There are a lot of Rider plots on lack of conversation that would solve the entire deal, but they are brought to light sooner or later, this one didn't.

I didn't say they weren't fighting, just that they never show what they were fighting. Decade makes it pretty clear that there was something that they were 'holding off', while Decade fixed the worlds' issues. Since 'holding off the worlds' destruction' is a really vague term and concept, if valid at all.

When Tsukasa returned to his homeworld, he wasn't wanted there as well. That's where he came to the conclusion that any world can be his world. Since it comes down to what you can make of it.

Lurker
Yes, he was one of the 4 Riders in the videos. However, those videos in episode 2 seemed to be intended to show moments of their original battles though, not the current ones (even though they were new footage), considering how they used some filters in those videos to make them look older.

Eyep. Kuuga was fighting grongi if I recall correctly and those are gone for good. Also if I am not wrong, Daguba or what's his face broke his trinket in the last battle. Although it probably could regenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.