DAIMON PAWNCH
did a comparison of Ultras to Ponies

now of course, because of my lack of knowledge of Ultra, it's not all good, and I was guessing on Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie

183070%20-%20applejack%20Belial%20Cadence%20celestia%20fluttershy%20Glen_fire%20Hikari%20Jean-Bot%20King%20luna%20Mirror_knight%20MLP_chart%20Nexus%20Nightmare_Moon%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20shining_armor%20Taro%20twilight_sparkle%20Ultraman%20Zero.jpg

Rainbow Dash/ Glen Fire - Both are extreme hot heads (one is literal) both with egos that can burn out the sun

Rarity/ Mirror Knight - Grace, and the reflection of how they truely shine

Applejac/ Taro - i'll admit... this was random... I don't know many other Ultras... but Applejack seems like someone that would sacrifice herself so the others may live

Twilight/ Zero - both of which with a similar background... sent away from their homes until they learn the true lesson they are suppose to know

Pinkie Pie/ Nexus (blue) mostly because of the second Nexus' youth

Shining and Cadence/ Ace- Ace is created from a man and a woman...and he understands love

Luna/ Hikari - both were overtaken by darkness, created from their own desires

Nightmare Moon/ Belial - Both the outcomes of selfish desires

Celestia/ King - Ultraman fans have the same feelings for King and bronies do for Celesita...a very powerful being...who does abosolutely nothing...The only thing the two has down was deated a dark being (Nightmare/Belial) and sealed them away long ago

SLICE
did a comparison of Ultras to Ponies

now of course, because of my lack of knowledge of Ultra, it's not all good, and I was guessing on Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie

Rainbow Dash/ Glen Fire - Both are extreme hot heads (one is literal) both with egos that can burn out the sun

Rarity/ Mirror Knight - Grace, and the reflection of how they truely shine

Applejac/ Taro - i'll admit... this was random... I don't know many other Ultras... but Applejack seems like someone that would sacrifice herself so the others may live

Twilight/ Zero - both of which with a similar background... sent away from their homes until they learn the true lesson they are suppose to know

Pinkie Pie/ Nexus (blue) mostly because of the second Nexus' youth

Shining and Cadence/ Ace- Ace is created from a man and a woman...and he understands love

Luna/ Hikari - both were overtaken by darkness, created from their own desires

Nightmare Moon/ Belial - Both the outcomes of selfish desires

Celestia/ King - Ultraman fans have the same feelings for King and bronies do for Celesita...a very powerful being...who does abosolutely nothing...The only thing the two has down was deated a dark being (Nightmare/Belial) and sealed them away long ago

I'm happy you don't know of UltraSeven. I almost fear which you'd compare him to.

Skreeong!
I would have compared Fluttershy to Ultraman Zearth, they both have paralyzing fears, but when their friends are in trouble, they summon the courage to fight.

I would say Pinkie is more like Ultraman Max, they both have something up their sleeve to help them save the day.

Lurker
My thoughts on the season two finale... Well... [HIDE]
20_58_19_638_8240__rainbow_dash_fluttershy_pinkie_pie_rarity_applejack_kamen_rider_chrysalis_kamen_rider_decade_tsukasa_kadoya_changelings_fan_fic_fuel
[/HIDE]

I think Return Of Harmony was a more fitting finale.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
My thoughts on the season two finale... Well... [HIDE]
20_58_19_638_8240__rainbow_dash_fluttershy_pinkie_pie_rarity_applejack_kamen_rider_chrysalis_kamen_rider_decade_tsukasa_kadoya_changelings_fan_fic_fuel
[/HIDE]

I think Return Of Harmony was a more fitting finale.

Nice!

Since I'm a brony recently, if you were to pick a HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG-ish pony, which will you pick?
1. Pinkie Pie
2. Sweetie Belle (Her voice cracks are to die for!)
3. Fluttershy

I'd pick either 1 or 2. anyone?