HJU's master of disguise
309306_10151119290248185_1934406772_n.jpg

A nice big box of spurs! I am collecting these to make a 1/2500 Borg Cube. (4foot on all sides)

I am looking for more if anyone has any

No Fear, No Pain.
I got two giga gojulus I never built due to lack of space. I might be able to cut that down by a few if I ever get around to building them. Maybe I should sell one...

No Fear, No Pain.
Yeah I know, I was sort of talking to myself regarding selling one. If I did finally build one though I should have alot left over. Not sure to what extents you're willing to go to in order to get the parts frames through. Just throwing it out there.

Fro some unknown reason I saved all the spurs from the MG Figurerise kits of LunaTrigger, HeatMetal, Accel, and TaToBa. Put 'em in a bag and stuck 'em under the table. They sat there for weeks and weeks. Until about a month ago when I tossed them.
:(
But I have an unbuilt Skull and I still need Cyclone Joker. WHen I get around to putting them together, you're welcome to the sprues.

In Justice, We Trust!
Fro some unknown reason I saved all the spurs from the MG Figurerise kits of LunaTrigger, HeatMetal, Accel, and TaToBa. Put 'em in a bag and stuck 'em under the table. They sat there for weeks and weeks. Until about a month ago when I tossed them.
:(
But I have an unbuilt Skull and I still need Cyclone Joker. WHen I get around to putting them together, you're welcome to the sprues.

Wish I still have the link, but someone had the brilliant idea of taking spare model kit sprues and turning them into an action base.

Zander: I don't plan on building those kits any time soon, but when I finally get around to it your more then welcome to them when I do get around to it.