Lurker
I think that word wasn't said for the first time in Power Rangers...

On a scarier note...how do people pick that stuff out so fast?

Some kind of Beast mode
Countdown site already huh, that's actually a pretty nice logo. Looks like the Power Rangers will be owners of this house, that's for sure.

You actually think it was an orignal idea thought up by Saban.. :laugh:

Shoot, even Saban's tweet from 2 days ago said It's coming...V

So clearly Saban wasn't hiding were they got the name from.
Dude vortex is a word it's been a word long before power rangers. The fact that there was one episode were they actually walked into a vortex does not mean that's where they got the idea from.
Looks like the Power Rangers will be owners of this house, that's for sure.
It's like Saban has nothing else going on...Oh wait...

Lurker
Dude vortex is a word it's been a word long before power rangers. The fact that there was one episode were they actually walked into a vortex does not mean that's where they got the idea from.

It's like Saban has nothing else going on...Oh wait...

Even in the press release it says step into Vortexx. You can denied it all you want,but Saban gave away big clues on where it came from.

I think that word wasn't said for the first time in Power Rangers...

On a scarier note...how do people pick that stuff out so fast?

How did I get it so fast? Twitter. Elie Dekel first tweeted about it on Jun 10 with this tweet..

Elie Dekel ‏@edekel

Counting down to Comicon and new news soon to break from Saban Brands! It's coming....\/

After that tweet on Jun 10. DB,Yellow,and myself searched twitter the next few days and it poped up last night in an article speaking about the block with brand name attached.

Last edited:
Stop being in denial. Even in the press it says step into Vortexx. They got it from the power ranger show. Just because the word been used by other people. Doesn't mean that's where Saban got it.
They didn't get it from any where! Where did Jetex or Fox Box or Toonzai or Cartoon Planet or any block of shows get it's name? They just sound catchy! Have they said in any article "We got this idea from an episode of Zeo!" I mean seriously to think they would remember one line from an episode like 17 years ago. A line that wasn't even that important to the story and then name a block after it? How did you even think out that?! Did you just see the word Vortex and your mind just went straight to that? I mean seriously your more deluded than AkibaRed.

Lurker
They didn't get it from any where! Where did Jetex or Fox Box or Toonzai or Cartoon Planet or any block of shows get it's name? They just sound catchy! Have they said in any article "We got this idea from an episode of Zeo!" I mean seriously to think they would remember one line from an episode like 17 years ago. A line that wasn't even that important to the story and then name a block after it? How did you even think out that?! Did you just see the word Vortex and your mind just went straight to that? I mean seriously your more deluded than AkibaRed.

An you a big ass! Your so into I must prove him wrong mind set. You wont even let your little warp brain think for just a second. That just maybe Saban with doing all thier work on power rangers all these years. Might think you know. I seem to remeber the word Vortexx in power rangers. Just maybe that make a cool name.

P.S. I gladly take this to pm. Since you clearly want to start **** with me.

An you a big ass!
Thank you! My big ass is how I got my reality show and millions of dollars after my sex tape was released.

Your so into I must prove him wrong mind set. You wont even let your little warp brain think for just a second. That just maybe Saban with doing all thier work on power rangers all these years. Might think you know. I seem to remeber the word Vortexx in power rangers. Just maybe that make a cool name.
If I'm stuck in the "prove him wrong" mind set then what does that make you? You wont seem to even consider that it's just a name they came up with so how do you expect me to consider they got it from the show? But I'm not stuck in that mind set. I honestly don't believe they got it from the show. I think you just came up with the least likely conclusion possible and for some reason seem to think that's how they got the name. But they didn't. It's just a word.

And I'm not starting **** with you. I'm just stating the obvious.

Lurker
Thank you! My big ass is how I got my reality show and millions of dollars after my sex tape was released.

If I'm stuck in the "prove him wrong" mind set then what does that make you? You wont seem to even consider that it's just a name they came up with so how do you expect me to consider they got it from the show? But I'm not stuck in that mind set. I honestly don't believe they got it from the show. I think you just came up with the least likely conclusion possible and for some reason seem to think that's how they got the name. But they didn't. It's just a word.

And I'm not starting **** with you. I'm just stating the obvious.

There even a lighting bolt in the Voltrexx logo. Do you also think that came out of no where as well? Seriously dude,It not just some thought that came out of my head that it was inspired from power rangers. Saban left plently of clues to point that's where thier though process came from.

There even a lighting bolt in the Voltrexx logo. Do you also think that came out of no where as well? Seriously dude,It not just some thought that came out of my head that it was inspired from power rangers. Saban left plently of clues to point that's where thier though process came from.
That they got it from one line out of one episode out of like 700+ episodes. Yes I can totally believe that. Please show me all the "clues" that point to it being a reference.

Lurker
That they got it from one line out of one episode out of like 700+ episodes. Yes I can totally believe that. Please show me all the "clues" that point to it being a reference.

I gave you plenty. The Saban tweet,the press release,the logo that has a lighting bolt.. A smoking gun I can't give you,but if you used your brain and put it all together instead of being condescending. You see it was power ranger inspired.

P.S. Frankly,I had enough defending my postion to you. It's like talking to a brick wall.