Some kind of Beast mode
Crappy Age being Mysticforce-Jungle Fury, SPD and RPM (Yup..RPM) are included but I'm not watching those.

I watching these series because I remembered the Actors were decent(minus casey's actor..this guy's role was a walking wtf), so now I want to go deeper and see why they were special enough to get casted.

Just a random thought though, Will & Ronny...Disney dropped the ball on good interracial couple. Even some puppy love-lingering crush-flirting would have been enough.

Interracial couples are a bit of a foreign concept to Disney, which is a company full of Unfortunate Implications.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Crappy Age being Mysticforce-Jungle Fury, SPD and RPM (Yup..RPM) are included but I'm not watching those.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd9OW4sAlIE"]Blasphemous[/ame]

Some kind of Beast mode
lol there's something about RPM, that just makes me laugh...and not in a good way.

Is this true? How so?
This is true, Disney wanted complete production control over Super Sentai in order to make it "Less Violent" and some other stupid stuff, supposedly this was the reason Shinkenger was made as a backlash against Disney i forget the entire story but i'll look it up.