Lurker
Maybe like Decade, Sagittarius will be able to change to any Horoscope by using his belt/driver.

So. Leo's ability is not so special. In fact it's inferior.

What I don't understand is why sagittarius is the main villain. I know little to nothing about zodiac signs and stuff, but I don't remember it being particularly special compared to the rest.
I guess they had to pick someone for main villain.

Welcome
To be fair, the only pain he seems to know is the pain of being an outcast adult, preeeeetty sure virgin, nerd. Which is just absolutely fine.

That is the pain of loneliness!The pain Luffy and Gentaro don't feel!Them, with their friends and so called "nakama", while the lone, brave wolf Nobuo Akagi has to deal with things himself.If Gentaro and Luffy felt that pain of loneliness Akagi has suffered his entire life, surely they would fall victim to it, instead of turning it into true power, like master Akagi.

Man, Cosmic State's debut was great. I think the concept for the usage of switches is really cool. Almost caught up. On episode 34.

did anyone else notice the how Ryuusei transformed infront of Gamou, and got beaten to the point of being untransformed by Gamou, and Gamou had no reaction to it? Does this mean Ryuusei will have no point hiding who he is to the Horoscopes?

did anyone else notice the how Ryuusei transformed infront of Gamou, and got beaten to the point of being untransformed by Gamou, and Gamou had no reaction to it? Does this mean Ryuusei will have no point hiding who he is to the Horoscopes?

Since Emoto has been found out by everyone at this point, he has no reason for Meteor to hide who he is or who his benefactor is. I am pretty sure Meteor keeping his identity was just so there was no way for Gamou or the Zodiarts to trace his whereabouts or who he was working for.

What I don't understand is why sagittarius is the main villain. I know little to nothing about zodiac signs and stuff, but I don't remember it being particularly special compared to the rest.

Well, it might just be Saint Seiya influence. Sagittarius was by far the most important Gold Saint in the original anime series.

レイモン (雷蒙)
So from now on after Emoto/Tachibana is R.I.P, does that mean that the M-BUS will stay as automatic for Ryusei to henshin as Meteor easily?

'Kay, it changed!

It is said that the constellation of Sagittarius is located at the very center of our Milky way, like all the other constellations surround it akin to our planets revolving around the sun, so that might be why it's so special. Plus, fire element, the Sagittarius zodiac is closely related to fire, which is the element of nobility in Japan.

Last edited: