Power Rangers: Super Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion Thread (OCTOBER 13th, NEW EPS)

It's Judgement Time!
there are bullies at Rangercrew? Srsly? I thought everyone there was like "hi how r ya have some pie! Would you like to take a poll on your favorite ranger gadget? Perhaps chat about the mermaid episode?"

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
there are bullies at Rangercrew? Srsly? I thought everyone there was like "hi how r ya have some pie! Would you like to take a poll on your favorite ranger gadget? Perhaps chat about the mermaid episode?"

I've always thought RangerCrew was more "softie" in comparison to RangerBoard where you will get chewed out in a millisecond

Some kind of Beast mode

Haha yea, I believe they are. I was just teasing. From my browsing, and time on there before I forgot my login they all seemed very nice.

Golden Deal
There there..are they bullying you? :disappoin:mad:

Not only that....they are partly flat-out lying...but if you want to know more we can talk about it private because i don´t think that it really fits in here^^

Believe me, there are more bullies on RC than you think.....

Bandito Shake Cometh
Rangercrew drives me up the wall sometimes. I definitely don't agree with everything ever said or done, but I kinda love the place. I've posted on RC since 08 and have an emotional investment there. There's alot of words you could use to describe the place, but mean and bullying wouldn't be one.

I can try to offer you some advice. You seem to get in alot of arguments in Samurai related threads with people who dislike the season. I would suggest offering up points as to why you LIKE the season, rather than being dismissive/name calling/ranting about your hate for the fandom and so on. Regardless of how unpopular your opinion is, if you can lay out your case in a reasonable fashion and back up what you say you should be fine.

Sorry, but when you decide to drag an entire board through the mud because of an argument between one or two members I simply can't let that go unopposed. :)

Golden Deal
Rangercrew drives me up the wall sometimes. I definitely don't agree with everything ever said or done, but I kinda love the place. I've posted on RC since 08 and have an emotional investment there. There's alot of words you could use to describe the place, but mean and bullying wouldn't be one.

I can try to offer you some advice. You seem to get in alot of arguments in Samurai related threads with people who dislike the season. I would suggest offering up points as to why you LIKE the season, rather than being dismissive/name calling/ranting about your hate for the fandom and so on. Regardless of how unpopular your opinion is, if you can lay out your case in a reasonable fashion and back up what you say you should be fine.

Sorry, but when you decide to drag an entire board through the mud because of an argument between one or two members I simply can't let that go unopposed. :)

I already pointed out several times why i like it, but everytime i did it most of the people on RC that answered me answered with ignorance and wanted that i think exactly like they think about it.
And such things make me really angry. Especially what this crayfish guy did makes me really pissed.

It's Judgement Time!
I would ignore anything you dont like. I mean, as long as they arent blatantly destroying you in public thats fine. It's frustrating when someone dismisses or even dismantles your opinion but I just walk away if I dont agree or I dont have anything to reply with (other than "**** you!" lol )
I remember the first time I stepped into the ranger community I got torn apart over spelling of all things and it pissed me off. But hey, whaddya gonna do.
as far as members go, just skip to the next post Tails. Dont fuel any egos by paying attention to it.

Golden Deal
I would ignore anything you dont like. I mean, as long as they arent blatantly destroying you in public thats fine. It's frustrating when someone dismisses or even dismantles your opinion but I just walk away if I dont agree or I dont have anything to reply with (other than "**** you!" lol )
I remember the first time I stepped into the ranger community I got torn apart over spelling of all things and it pissed me off. But hey, whaddya gonna do.
as far as members go, just skip to the next post Tails. Dont fuel any egos by paying attention to it.

You´re right, that would be the best thing to do...but sometimes the people there seem to try to chasing you down just to destroy you or your credibility.

(like this "crayfish" guy, but thats a whole other story, that not should be discussed in public ;))

Welcome
Wait, so you guys fight about children's television shows on Rangercrew...?

I can only imagine how the fights are....

"SUUUP DAWG YOU MESSIN WIT DA WRONG MAN HERE U NO WAT IM SAYIN?!TOMMY WAS DA LEADER!HE WAS DA OGGGGG!!!"
"NAAAH MAN ROCKY WAZ U TRIPPIN?!"
"OH ITS ON!AFTER I BUST SUM CAPS UP IN YO I GON FORCE U 2 WATCH THE ENTIRE SEASON OF SAMURAI!"

Some kind of Beast mode
Speaking of busting caps..ease up there NathanRivera, you're making my head hurt.

...and why must the fight be in ebonics?! C'mon dude..bro.