2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato Ascending
Okay, I do admit that the driver looks much better in motion, when Haruto is henshining. But other times the Hand on the driver still sticks out like a sore thumb, and the design is quite lazy and lacks imagination. It's not going to be a deal-breaker for me, though, as I will still check out this Kamen Rider series.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
the actor for kamen rider wizard looks so much like kiva/wateru

Do you think so? I think he reminds me a little more of Hidenori Tokuyama when he was playing Kick Hopper.

I have to say I really get the impression so far that Toei is desperate to get ratings back up after Fourze, but that's not surprising ...

Minato Ascending
Do you think so? I think he reminds me a little more of Hidenori Tokuyama when he was playing Kick Hopper.

I have to say I really get the impression so far that Toei is desperate to get ratings back up after Fourze, but that's not surprising ...

What gives you this impression that Toei is desperate from their unveiling of Kamen Rider Wizard?

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
You know what just hit me? Wizard is the Captain Planet Kamen Rider :laugh:

Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and maybe Heart (Soul?) soon.

What gives you this impression that Toei is desperate from their unveiling of Kamen Rider Wizard?

I think lazycoconut's "desperate" is a too much, but it's pretty obvious that they recognize that the way they handled Fourze was a mistake. We went from last year's nearly no official information about the show itself until two weeks before the series to getting lots of info from various sources more than two months before it here.

Last edited:
I don't do sense
I dig Koyomi's attire, but the way they made her hair makes her a bit bland.

You know what just hit me? Wizard is the Captain Planet Kamen Rider
Because Captain Planet invented elemental powers, right? Right?
AHAHA YOU'RE SO CLEVER except not really. Seriously, it's like 10th time this joke has been made for this one day.

Heroes are forever
Basically, they completely hid the information until a certain date, and when that certain date came, loads and loads of information came out. I like this approach, it's a great payoff from a long wait for fans.

Minato Ascending
I think lazycoconut's "desperate" is a too much, but it's pretty obvious that they recognize that the way they handled Fourze was a mistake. We went from last year's nearly no official information about the show itself until two weeks before the series to getting lots of info from various sources more than two months before it here.

Well, it's nice to see that Toei would actually learn from their previous mistake and correct it for the next series. I hope this is a sign that their decision-makers are very proactive and would make adjustment sooner than later.

It's so easy when you're evil
(everyone else would though cos no one likes Tendou)

*Voice from the back* I do...

First of all, I like Wataru.

Wataru fans representing.

Welp! I'm exited. I'm liking the flourish and flair Wizard seems to be having while posing and fighting, and the fact that the forms are going to have obvious elemental affiliations.

Also, the antique store owner's eyebrows are GLORIOUS.

Edit: Those look like dispensable mook enemies in the video. Are those dispensable mook enemies? Are those a thing again now, since we had the Dustards in Fourze? Please let them be a thing again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.