The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HJU's master of disguise
Z is being nerdy again!

539650_10151080337318185_2065277850_n.jpg

PARTY HARD
You should go ahead and get the sequel right now, trust me you'll want to read it!

I really enjoyed those books myself, even if the editing was REALLY sub-par and full of stupid mistakes a decent proofreading would have caught. I hope the third one comes out soon.

Six Lasers Over Cybertron was, I believe, first mention in Beast Wars.

Really? I wouldn't ever pick that up. I just felt Six Lasers was a nod to Six Flags.

I've red those two book. I thought it was interesting how they used various bits and pieces from multiple transformers shows to build up the world. Although I was slightly disappointed that the first book more or less lifted a couple of plot points from the War of Cybertron.

Actually haven't played WoC yet, though I've been looking for a copy of the game. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, especially since I haven't gotten into the war yet.

In Justice, We Trust!
Actually haven't played WoC yet, though I've been looking for a copy of the game. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, especially since I haven't gotten into the war yet.

War of Cybertron is a surprisingly fantastic game. It's up there with Arkham Asylum/City as one of my favrioute licensed games. I suggest you play it if you can.

Banned
Funny you guys talk about War for Cybertron, since i just got it dirt cheap off ebay along with the awesome Armada PS2 game.

Feels so good.

Last edited:
Banned
War of Cybertron is a surprisingly fantastic game. It's up there with Arkham Asylum/City as one of my favrioute licensed games. I suggest you play it if you can.

Not to be a nerd or anything, but it's War FOR Cybertron :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.