Kamen Rider Kuuga
Inazuman
Kaiketsu Zubat
Zone Fighter
GARO

Someday...once more
ultraman cosmos
ultraseven

kamen rider kuuga (more than the first three)
kamen rider agito
kamen rider ryuki

boukenger
zyuranger (more than the first fifteen or so)
hurricanger

Heroes are forever
Want to watch? That's a simple question.

Everything.

Can and going to watch, now that's a different story.

That guy in Japan
Sentai
Hurricanger. I have the first 4 eps from HaruRangers, but I want to see the rest. Ninjas that deliberately play up the kabuki aspects of ninja myth are hilarious to me. So by the same token, I also want to see Kakuranger.

Oh Ranger. When I was a kid I LOVED the Zeo suits and 王 was the first kanji I ever learned the meaning of. I want to see it in the sentai form.

Abaranger. Everything I've read sounds either awesome or complete garbage. I'm curious to find out which is true.

Other than that: Anything that I have the Ranger Keys for and haven't seen. I mean, if you have a box full of crystallized superpowers on your shelf, it would be nice to know what they do.

Rider

I'd like to get around to the original Kamen Rider one of these days. Every time Ichigo has shown up in an All Riders or crossover movie, he has been a Chuck Norris level badass. I'm curious to see if this is a modern interpretation or if he was like that all along.

Other

I'm curious about the mythology of the Ultraman universe after having seen Zero's movie, but beyond that, not much. I'm up for trying anything, but it will have to be recommended to me.

Want to watch? That's a simple question.

Everything.

Can and going to watch, now that's a different story.
lol that's always the big problem. Especially as I don't speak Japanese so I can only ever see what's subbed. However, on my "please oh please let someone sub these someday" list:

Changeman and Timeranger - I've watched the episodes of these two that TV-N subbed waaay back when. They're both a lot of fun. Hopefully one day someone will decide to revisit these.

Kakuranger, GoGoV, Hurricaneger and Abaranger - I've seen Ohranger Vs Kakuranger, GoGoV Vs Gingaman, Hurricaneger Vs Gaoranger and Abaranger Vs Dekaranger, and they got me quite interested in these four teams. Also, in the case of Hurricaneger and Abaranger, we would then have a complete run of subbed 'modern' sentai series :D

'A Day of One Hero' - the mockumentary starring the actor who played Gokai Green.

Kamen Rider Super-1 - I'm not really a fan of showa-era rider shows, but I've seen the KITsubs episodes and I'd love to watch more of this one.

The Kuuga and Agito specials, and the 'Kamen Rider Blade: New Generation' vignettes, as they're the only heisei era rider things I haven't seen.

Ultraman (Ultramen?) Dyna and Gaia, B-Fighter and B-Fighter Kabuto, Inazuman, and Denjin Zaborger, because they all had something about them (concepts, suit designs etc) that have stayed lodged in my mind ever since I first heard about them, and I'd love to someday see what they were like.