The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually back this time
I generally don't. If someone's here, I'll usually chat with them about how ridiculous something is. Other than that, I only talk to myself when driving. Which may mean I'm crazy. I DUNNO.

I generally don't. If someone's here, I'll usually chat with them about how ridiculous something is. Other than that, I only talk to myself when driving. Which may mean I'm crazy. I DUNNO.

Speaking of driving, one of my driving pet peeve is when someone brakes like 15 feet away when it's a red light, and inches slowly every few seconds, until they're fully stopped....

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Sometimes when gaming I do make some exclamations like 'No no no NO!' 'Oh you gotta be kidding me!' 'that's so fuckin' unfair!' and lately 'GOD DAMN ANTS!'.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Speaking of driving, one of my driving pet peeve is when someone brakes like 15 feet away when it's a red light, and inches slowly every few seconds, until they're fully stopped....

I tend to coast to a stop at red lights. Saves gasoline to accelerate from a higher speed than from a full stop. I've had people get frustrated and pass me just to screech to a halt at the light though, which amuses me.

I tend to coast to a stop at red lights. Saves gasoline to accelerate from a higher speed than from a full stop. I've had people get frustrated and pass me just to screech to a halt at the light though, which amuses me.

That I'm ok with because I tend to do that too. But it urks me when a car complete stops several feet and gradually inches forward. Then I have to inch forward too because the gap is too wide. It amuses me too when I see people zooming to a red light. My parents does that all of the time. :anime:

Banned
Would be sitting in place, talking about 5 idea i have to make power ranger better be entertaining?

Because i need to put a new video up on blip ASAP or i'll get kicked off/ :disappoin

Welcome
I went to the Power Rangers Wiki and looked at the questions section...Regrets..Only regrets.

With questions like "Ahim de Famille naked", which isn't even a question, and "Did Mia kiss Jayden naked" or something like that, you can really tell how civilized and intelligent the community there is.

In Justice, We Trust!
Been taking a sushi course on monday nights lately, and tonight was the last course, we had to go make a party tray and here's mine:

20120618205506.jpg

Yeah I know they aren't perfect...but the important thing is that they were passible...and delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.