Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's unlikely Yellow will be released before Blue.
Bandai doesn't really stick to official formation for their Sentai release, usually they gone red-blue-green-yellow-pink even though it's different from the official formation of Shinkenger (red-blue-pink-green-yellow) and Gokaiger (red-blue-yellow-green-pink).

But I think you're right about Blue Buster in October if Bandai still use their usual Sentai release, I'm gonna skip Red & Blue for now to preorder Yellow since seeing what happened to Gokai Yellow now, I prefer preorder the exclusive one first, the regulars later.

Last edited:
Just took a picture of my pet chick Ankh with Figuarts Ankh. :sweat:

600608_3816113035817_1411804206_n.jpg

Ha ha ha, adorable.

Yay, Kuuga!

I need to get Agito someday, it's a pretty nice design. I really want to get the super rare Storm, Flame and Trinity forms more though, those look awesome. And I should watch the show someday, too.

Bandai doesn't really stick to official formation for their Sentai release, usually they gone red-blue-green-yellow-pink even though it's different from the official formation of Shinkenger (red-blue-pink-green-yellow) and Gokaiger (red-blue-yellow-green-pink).

But I think you're right about Blue Buster in October if Bandai still use their usual Sentai release, I'm gonna skip Red & Blue for now to preorder Yellow since seeing what happened to Gokai Yellow now, I prefer preorder the exclusive one first, the regulars later.

Yeah, it's not so much anything to with the actual team order, but just the fact they'll probably stick to the sequence of Red -> Blue -> Green/black -> yellow -> Pink. Except in the obvious cases where that doesn't work (Blue Swallow being a girl will relegate her to the back of the queue).

D

Dr Kain

Yay, Kuuga!

I need to get Agito someday, it's a pretty nice design. I really want to get the super rare Storm, Flame and Trinity forms more though, those look awesome. And I should watch the show someday, too.

Agito is a great show, lots of character development. Just be prepared to be disappointed with the final battle. The Figuart itself is great, but he only has 2 sets of hands and the two faces. That is it.

As for the forms, I really only care about the main form to each Rider. Some I will get the other forms, like Blade's King Form when they get to Blade, and Kiva's Emperor form, but for the most part, I only want the form they have from start to finish. Like for Den-O, I will only buy the Sword Form, since that was his original mode.

Yay, Kuuga!

I don't think Trinity is all that rare, I see it on Mandarake fairly regularly. The other two, though, those are a pain to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.