[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider Kiva: Rite of Succession

>.
So first and foremost. Thunderous. you kinda overlooked my post before yours. Gram was carried out of the tavern by his vassals . Afterward Gram and Kivat the 4th went charging over to their respective siblings to try and hug tackle them. So if you did wanna go ahead and have F-alban freak out and piss aika off (which i don't recommend all things considered) He'd have to pick Gram up and throw him into a barn or somethin :p.

Would you mind editing your post to address the issue. I'd see it as a personal favor if you did. But if not I feel I'm capable of writing around it.

Edit: Need to head out and do my run before it gets dark. more in a few

so the reason why i ask for an edit i cause I believe things might have transpired differently if Gram's appearance was addressed. The fault in all this goes to me in leaving what Gram did open to response rather than just forcing him to defuse the citation like I sent him out there to do. Lesson learned. Please forgive G.K. for his DM noobishness.

Last edited:
So wait, are we supposed to solo play out the mook fangire encounters, or is somebody else taking control of them? I'm confuzzled.

I have a post ready, but I don't want to put it up until I know for sure.

>.
sorry. I meant to pm that info to you and thunderous. But yeah you guys get control of the mook. this is mainly a opportunity to show a little bit of what your character can do in combat. I have the post for gram finished. But it's in a notebook quite far away from my person right now. So it prolly won't be up till tomorrow.

No Fear, No Pain.
I'll also be posting sometime later today, but I have swamped myself with different projects. Patience may be required until I get a few things off my plate.

No Fear, No Pain.
Later today became somtime this week. Long story short a mix of technical failure and distraction have lead to me getting behind on pretty much all my posts. Please be patient with Ziggy; he really does care.

>.
Ziginz:no worries. we all know you've got alot on your plate. :D

Scarlet: I gotta say I was really impressed with your last post. Specifically the part where aika tried to imagine what death was like for fangires. You painted very vivid (and terrifying) picture with your words.

Eh, not as terrifying as some I could name. I've been reading a lot of dark to semi-dark novels lately (most recently Use of Weapons by Iain M. Banks), and some of the scenes in that had me contemplating how it feels for a Fangire- a previously invincible monster of the night- to get reduced to a few shards of glass. Aika's imagination obviously isn't a hundred percent accurate, but being Kiva, she has a certain sense of the fragility of the lives of her people. Literally.

Also, given Gram let his target go... would it be silly if Aika began tracking that target?

Earlier on when she was signaling her wraiths, she basically sent one to keep an eye on each of the other Kurokawa and report back. Since the third Wraith who's stationed close to her automatically knows and can report anything the other two experience, Aika could well know of Gram's exploits.

I ask because Aika's options are tracking him to see if he does actually head for the rebellion/killing him dead if she decides he's worth the effort, so if you have future plans for him this might be the time to tell me to have her ignore the report until it's too late to chase him on account of having serious bloodlust craving issues.

Also since Gram can substitute caloric intake for life energy, I'm opting to interpret the reason most Fangire eat people's souls as being due to a level of near-uncontrollable bloodlust bordering on drug addiction, which Gram can somehow suppress. Possibly because he's a mutant. Would that conflict at all with the GM's interpretation?

>.
Also, given Gram let his target go... would it be silly if Aika began tracking that target?

No it wouldn't. It'd actually be a bit convenient on my end.:thumbs:

Also since Gram can substitute caloric intake for life energy, I'm opting to interpret the reason most Fangire eat people's souls as being due to a level of near-uncontrollable bloodlust bordering on drug addiction, which Gram can somehow suppress. Possibly because he's a mutant. Would that conflict at all with the GM's interpretation?

Not at all :D. Something I haven't had the chance to explain in the rp is that while a fangire can obtain enough energy to function through caloric intake, it still lacks a little something needed. Sorta like how vegetarian and vegan diets iron and protein and require additional supplements, or so i've heard. The difference of course being that there's no magical supplement. That's intended to be reason why Gram doesn't stack up to his siblings in raw power

The bloodlust angle makes sense also considering it's one of the factors that spawned F-Alban. Plus Gram's apparent immunity to it gives me some more to play around with in developing his character.

No Fear, No Pain.
On the topic of mutations: For Katsu his mixed heritage causes his Gigantic Claws to be sealed while in the form of Rei. As mentioned the claws are his Wolfen Heritage seeping through. Could Gram's sealed, right leg also be due to such a mutation or heritage that may or may not be connected to his lack of blood lust or addictive need for life force?

Also not my best post by far, but it is enough to keep me in the game. Rather, it is a quick and easy post that suits Katsu's tendancy to appear, do stuff, then disappear for a while. Keep him unpredictable like that, so I plan. Hmmm My english language seems to be malfuntioning...sleep mode required to fix this issue. Post for Eva at a more convinent story point. OH! Perhaps when Aika goes off to find the one that Gram let get away. PERFECT!!! If that is alright with Scarlet and Gram anyway.

Last edited:
>.
On the topic of mutations: For Katsu his mixed heritage causes his Gigantic Claws to be sealed while in the form of Rei. As mentioned the claws are his Wolfen Heritage seeping through. Could Gram's sealed, right leg also be due to such a mutation or heritage that may or may not be connected to his lack of blood lust or addictive need for life force?

Also not my best post by far, but it is enough to keep me in the game. Rather, it is a quick and easy post that suits Katsu's tendancy to appear, do stuff, then disappear for a while. Keep him unpredictable like that, so I plan. Hmmm My english language seems to be malfuntioning...sleep mode required to fix this issue. Post for Eva at a more convinent story point. OH! Perhaps when Aika goes off to find the one that Gram let get away. PERFECT!!! If that is alright with Scarlet and Gram anyway.

My post as Raido was worst. While I'm enjoying moving this rp my actual writing seems to be suffering. Made all the more apparent by the quality posts you're all making... Whiny G.k. is whiny...Anyhow.

I think Gram's leg being sealed is tied to his fangire nature being restrained. That restraint is the reason Why gram's form of kiva took the form that it did, with poritions of it's body actually being chained and withheld. Gram's lack of bloodlust is tied to it as well but how much remains to be seen :p

I'm more than fine with Eva appearing anytime. I'm looking foward to seeing how she interacts with the other characters. As well as the eventual helarity of the moe hitsquad encountering the kings vassals :p.