Viewtiful Henshin
1. Steampunk. All my steampunk. Especially if it's a Pirate thing or uses an airship to get around/as a base.

2. Female rider where the main male is the mechanic/main support character. Maybe he made the Rider Gear specifically for her, as a request?

3. Kamen Rider: Befriender. Where Befriend is defined as such: befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system. Because Nanoha Rider would be a great kind of rider and I would throw all my money at it.

4. I'd like more hotblood, of some kind. W holds my heart because, even though Shou failed almost every episode to stay hard-boiled, he was still determined, had massive conviction, and was appropriatedly hotblooded. OOOs, from what I have seen, was kinda meh...and I'd rather not talk about Fourze

Remember people! The title is likely going to have to do something with the number 5, if the trend keeps up! (Decade (10, counting as 1), W (2), OOO (3) Fourze (4))

Welcome
A high school rider done right...Fourze just isn't doing it.I really wanted an actual Japanese-type school without Mean Girls stereotypes.With secret identities...

On the other hand, I'd like to see another "tragic" rider.Maybe a sad ending with no hope or something.

Last edited:
Professional Chef and Entertainer
a Vehicle Based Rider where a rider inserts a key based on the type of car that activate a wheel spinning belt to transform

or maybe use a custom license plate system where it could activate a random car form via the numerals/letters on the belt

PLUS: his vehicle is the car his form is based on, and all the cars can also transform into bikes

Deliquent Duo
slot machine

roulette

extreme sports

judicial system

ad agency

business investors

salesmen

Last edited: