Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Professional Chef and Entertainer
Yeah but they said anniversary! They said it! They said anniversary! There for it must mean there combining the seasons!! That must be it! Right?! My entire life will be worthless if they don't!

Seriously some of you are just looking for ways to combine Gokaiger and Goseiger. "Wat if dey jus use da suits N keep da ranger keyz?!" SHUT THE **** UP!! Why find a way to force two series together when if you just fucking wait you'll get both?! There's no reason to get butt hurt over them adapting the franchise in it's right order. Gokaiger will come after. Everyone bitching needs to stop judging MegaForce for not being PirateForce!

oh the irony, sorry i had too

also one thing to know, this could be good for an anniversary series since it's like a homage to zyuranger/mmpr, so it's makes sense?..., it could be pretty cool if they made goseigreen a actual 6th ranger with goseiknight a 7th

Last edited:
Lurker
It's legit. They obviously invented a time machine went back to the colonial time period in which they left Tommy's clone in season 2, gave him a zeo crystal and then took this picture. Or you know photoshop.

HAHA you one funny guy ah?

oh the irony, sorry i had too
Apparently you know irony but not SAR-CA-SM. Because you honestly think Goseiger not using ranger keys would make my life worthless.

HAHA you one funny guy ah?
You mocking time travel?

I've always been put off by how they make the White ranger more iconic than the Green ranger.
I get what your saying but keep in mind White Ranger did have a talking sword.

Some kind of Beast mode
Wait...that first MegaForce logo Mr.Yellow posted was real...?

Am I in the wrong if I am disgusted by it? Am I the bad guy?

I get what your saying but keep in mind White Ranger did have a talking sword.

****, I forgot about Saba. He was an OB.

Raxbait: Hip
From MarioRanger:

31031661.jpg

Thought of Megaranger when I saw the name lol. I would've figured they would use Megaforce for the Gokaiger footage, maybe they will be Ultra Force?

Anyways, pretty excited, I hope they expand on the Gosei Green character from Goseiger, that would be pretty awesome if they did.

Mad Skillz
http://blog.samuraicast.com/rangercrew-interview-with-saban-brands-about-power-rangers-megaforce/

More updates and this seemed key to me:

You may be wondering why Power Rangers Megaforce used Goseiger rather than Gokaiger, which was an ideal season based on the successful execution of the anniversary concepts. I wasn’t able to get a solid answer for this question. They believed that Gokaiger’s pirate theme was more focused for boys (rather than boys and girls) and the concepts of stealing and plundering were too hardcore for a young audience. I love everything about Gokaiger, especially the suits. This was the one question that felt uneasy to me.

I think we'll be seeing the Goseiger suits with the Gokaiger anniversary aspect. This should be an interesting series.