Is not impressed right now...
No. It was new seasons of Digimon, a few new animated shows and the others were Metabots, Astro boy, Spider man, X men, Spider man unlimited, etc. It was far from boring or crappy. I loved Galador before it end.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Is ABC Kids still on too? They're masters at crappy blocks.

Nope, they're dead since last year, I guess? It was replaced with an EVEN CRAPPIER block that ABC has no hand in, called Litton's Weekend Adventure, which all the shows there are low-quality.

Some kind of Beast mode
Long story short, 4kids got airing rights for Funi's dub of Dragonball (Z) Kai and among other changes like changing a halo into a ball of light or redubbing every time "bomb" or "gun" is said, they turned Mr. Popo light blue (with yellow lips) claiming they were being sensitive to racial issues.

The Nicktoons' airing is fine, though.

lol no way...did they not know DBZ at it's prime was aired with almost everything, barely uncut? If they want to be soft, go work with Qubo..or make their own nick.jr. :shakefist

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
lol no way...did they not know DBZ at it's prime was aired with almost everything, barely uncut? If they want to be soft, go work with Qubo..or make their own nick.jr. :shakefist

They already have their own Nick Jr. channel

:rimshot:

Lurker
So anyone think Power Rider will be made now since they have a block to put it on?

Some kind of Beast mode
Nope, they're dead since last year, I guess? It was replaced with an EVEN CRAPPIER block that ABC has no hand in, called Litton's Weekend Adventure, which all the shows there are low-quality.

Ugh..I can't even imagine.

They already have their own Nick Jr. channel

:rimshot:

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Disney copped apart of nick's name.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Does anybody remember the bulk of the Fox Kids lineup that WASN'T PR (or its derivatives), Digimon, or the Marvel toons? Because most of those shows were garbage.

Frankly, I don't recall ANY bad shows on Fox Kids

Life With Louie was good, a rather blatant cash in on Bobby's World (which I always figured was based on Howey Mandell's childhood), but still great

Water Melon was good just for the simple fact that it's premiere episode parodied Power Rangers
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_T2Dh8VTWA"]Walter Melon - parodia MM Power Rangers - YouTube[/ame]

There was also Angelia Anaconda, Beetlejuice, Eek! The Cat, X-Men, The Tick, Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?, Goosebumps, Sam & Max: Freelance Police, and lest I forget, Sherlock Holmes In The 22nd Century