Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Banned
I love the PR fandom. A lot of them/You guys say how PR can take a sentai and "make it better", yet here you are saying how awful goseiger is and how bad Megaforce will be because it is using goseiger stuff. It's just damn funny :anime:

I know this is like a weird thing, but maybe wait until it comes out before you cry how it will destroy humanity?:sweat:

Well, that's because sometimes Power Rangers DOES make a better show than the original Sentai. It's a case by case basis.

And yeah.. based on information provided you CAN make predictions.

It's all legal. :)

Golden Deal
After warstar is defeated, the Zangyack, who were really the guys pulling the strings the whole time, appear and invade earth, so BAM, Legend war!

I like this idea :thumbs:
So the warstar gets defeated and while the megaforce has to fight the two other enemys, survivors of the defeated warstar get back to the zangyak-counterparts and report being defeated, what causes the zangyak to take it personally...
The the "heroric past rangers" get the information of it and gather together all ranger teams (the Megaforce is the last one because they needed to recover from their battles against the other two evil forces) and in the end of goseiger we see the start of the Legend war.....

The Great Me
I do like the name, Warstar....

Yeah well who wouldn't love that name. Oh and BTW, abit off-topic here but I just had to ask you. The target audience for Megaforce is the same as Samurai plus super-fans. So I ask you, is the Justice a fan or a super-fan?

One of the instances I feel Power Rangers was at least better than its Sentai counterpart was Power Rangers Wild Force. At least THAT had a main villain, and not one that was pulled out of its ass for the finale just so there could be a final battle. But since Power Rangers Wild Force insisted on using the SAME final battle, their final battle sucked.

Power Rangers in Space and Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, I thought was up there with their Sentai counterparts. I found Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue and Power Rangers Time Force to be decent series, but I don't think they could ever hold a candle to GoGoV and Timeranger. Well I did like that Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue gave us a Sixth Ranger (who came from the Japanese company that makes the suits and everything) with a unique past. I thought Ransik was a great villain, but his final battle wasn't really all that epic to me. It was a battle unlike Gaoranger/Wild Force. I felt that it's something that should of been used in their own version of when Gien (Frax) kills Don Dorunero (Gluto).

Power Rangers Dino Thunder may not have been exactly like Abaranger, but its spirit is like that of Abaranger. It's a series that doesn't take itself seriously, and wants to be fun with some dark elements in the background.

Yeah well who wouldn't love that name. Oh and BTW, abit off-topic here but I just had to ask you. The target audience for Megaforce is the same as Samurai plus super-fans. So I ask you, is the Justice a fan or a super-fan?

I'm a super-fan of all things actually really good. :)