Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
Well I just zoomed in into the poster, and yep, that's definitely goseired's helmet at the far right

I'm fine with being the goseiger suits, just give me the mobirates and ranger keys PLEASE

Honestly I don't think Saban is going to put in the effort to combine both seasons. I know there saying that there celebrating 20 years but that doesn't mean this will be the season they have people coming back or ranger keys. Which mean all I'm going to hear while this airs is are people going "I thout dis was da annivesry!!1!"

I get your point, but what do you mean change his character, GokaiGreen is scrawny to begin with.

Based off most of the footage, he'll still most likely be some form of comic relief
Oh...What if he's a different ethnicity?!!!

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Honestly I don't think Saban is going to put in the effort to combine both seasons. I know there saying that there celebrating 20 years but that doesn't mean this will be the season they have people coming back or ranger keys. Which mean all I'm going to hear while this airs is are people going "I thout dis was da annivesry!!1!"

Believe me..........we'll be seeing it IN THIS THREAD in about several more posts

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm African American, they'll need like one of me for diversity right? :laugh:

All they need is one. :laugh:

On a serious not, I want to see a team with at least two black people. I was hoping they would go with the elemental tribes route (had they chose Goseiger, which they did) and the Landicks would be black siblings.

But then you'd have the black black ranger...which is homage in itself lol but, there's always someone bound to *****.

Lurker
Honestly I don't think Saban is going to put in the effort to combine both seasons.

idk, they've combined 2 seasons before. Why should this 20th anniversery stop saban from doing the same thing again? I mean think about, they even said it in the press release.
“We wanted to produce a show that would engage kids in a similar way that it did in its first decade, when it was a phenomenon,”
I'm just saying. I mean, I ain't expecting anything. As of this point, it's still speculation because this is after all the 20th anniversery, but think about it, they're throwing in "cross-generational appeal" in there press release!

Saban Brands plans to embrace the series’ cross-generational appeal during the anniversary by celebrating its past as well as its present and future.

“We’re in an exciting place as a brand. We look at the 20th anniversary not just as a celebration of the past, but as our entry into a third decade,” Dekel says.

Idk about you guys, but that just gave me goosebumps just reading that! My imagination runs wild when I read that sh*t! I don't think we're just gonna get you're everday copy n paste season for this 20th anniversary!!

. . . but that's jus me lolz . . . :D

Last edited:
Digital Artist
Use Goseiger as the Anniversary? Why not ?

Saban easily seen the similarities between Goseiger and MMPR, but what if, just bare with me, what if the legend keys are used with Goseiger instead of Gokaiger? Gokaiger isn't exactly an anniversary series really either once you take out the anniversary aspects either.

What I mean is you can take the Legend War and merge it with the best aspects of Goseiger. Use the concepts of the original MMPR and there, bam!

New stellar series there.

That's true and is a good idea. I guess I will hold judgment until I see more details of this and how Saban handles it.

Supaidaman!
I look forward to the Gokaiger adaptation POWER RANGERS SUPER TEAM.

Seriously, what.