Power Rangers 2012-2013 News Thread - Production on hold until 2012

I really do hope that they use the Gokaiger series as an excuse to tie up loose ends & fill in as many of the plotholes as they can. We could finally get answers for a lot of the crap that didn't make sense.

Only things I know of involve Rita/Mistic Mother, Zedd, and Phatom Ranger...and one other thing that I conviently forgot at the last second...

Oh, damn. Forgot Licensing Expo was next week! :buttrock:

Umm....

We will find out before August. The Liencsing Expo is next week. I don't think they will go empty handed there. When they know pr fans will be going thier looking for new stuff.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE
The Big 2-0

Next year will mark the landmark 20th Anniversary of the Power Rangers brand, an occasion for which Saban Brands is already deep in preparation. Plans for the anniversary include a new series, “Power Rangers MEGAFORCE.”

Saban Brands plans to embrace the series’ cross-generational appeal during the anniversary by celebrating its past as well as its present and future.

Older fans will be able to participate in special events and online activities, while new products and the new show will attract younger fans.

“We’re in an exciting place as a brand. We look at the 20th anniversary not just as a celebration of the past, but as our entry into a third decade,” Dekel says.

With new series launching every two years that reinvent the brand and change its theme, Power Rangers looks to remain a force in children’s entertainment. “Just like our audience, we’re constantly reinventing ourselves,” Dekel adds. “We can honestly say that after 20 years, this isn’t a fluke – kids really do identify with and engage with this show.”

http://www.retail-merchandiser.com/index.php/reports/licensing-reports/706-saban

さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
While the name really doesn't fit (theyre pirates, megaforce sounds something technology based), I am beyond hyped, get it right Saban and BoA, you never know if they'll be another chance like this in the future

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
While the name really doesn't fit (theyre pirates, megaforce sounds something technology based), I am beyond hyped, get it right Saban and BoA, you never know if they'll be another chance like this in the future

The Rangers from the Sentai MegaRangers were "video-game based," but Saban managed to get them to be "space-based" with Power Rangers In Space.

Anything is possible..........especially with rumors of them trying to fit both Goseiger AND Gokaiger into this anniversary season all in one fell swoop

We know now what they are doing. We still don't know how they are doing it. Goseiger and Gokaiger combined is still very possible at this rate.

It's entirely possible that they will be the same team, they would however have to condense the stories...

On an un-realted note I'm wondering how they will handle Dino Thunder's episode.

There's no pink Dino Ranger. However, from what I can tell, Ahim never used the key after the first time... it's entirely possible that they will skip that.

I'm also curious whether or not they will replace the AbarePink plot-line with SPD orange somehow.

They would make American footage of it, of course. They've been making American footage since like somewhere during MMPR Season 1. They don't just limit themselves to Japanese stock footage. I swear, PRZ's version of Bara Skunk barely featured stock footage outside of the Megazord fight.

Why would they skip this? This introduces the arms of the Sixth Ranger's Megazord replacing the arms of the Primary Megazord. Something that becomes important for when they unlock THEIR "Grand Power".

They would make American footage of it, of course. They've been making American footage since like somewhere during MMPR Season 1. They don't just limit themselves to Japanese stock footage. I swear, PRZ's version of Bara Skunk barely featured stock footage outside of the Megazord fight.

Why would they skip this? This introduces the arms of the Sixth Ranger's Megazord replacing the arms of the Primary Megazord. Something that becomes important for when they unlock THEIR "Grand Power".

I meant skip the episode's storyline.

Hate to double post but I found some news... honestly it kind of sounds fake...

Power Rangers Megaforce introduces a plot line that is sure to captivate audiences with exciting new characters, villains, and high-octane action. The new series features Gosei, a supernatural guardian who for centuries, has protected the earth with his robotic aide, Tensou. But when the evil Warstar aliens begin their massive invasion, Gosei calls upon five teenagers with attitude to form the ultimate team...the Power Rangers Megaforce!

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/06/11/4553853/saban-brands-power-rangers-megaforce.html#storylink=cpy

Source automatically pasted it's self. ._.