Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Youtube just assraped me.

It seems that i don't own the rights to my own video's, that i all made myself, used Material that i made myself (barring one title card that i paid Kura to make for me) and that contains no copyrighted music or sound effects (they are all ether made by me or are royalty-free).

So they have shut down the ability for me to earn ad revunue off them until i can prove i didn't steal the videos from someone else or that i otherwise own the rights.

Ad are still on my videos, i'm just not the one earning money off them. >:/

Last edited:
Banned

It seems that i don't own the rights to my own video's, that i all made myself, used Material that i made myself (barring one title card that i paid Kura to make for me) and that contains no copyrighted music or sound effects (they are all ether made by me or are royalty-free).

So they have shut down the ability for me to earn ad revunue off them until i cab prove i didn't steal the videos from someone else or that i otherwise own the rights.

Youtube flat out sucks. I am not surprised by this. They have no oversight.

Who here watches Psych? I've been flying through the episodes on netflix. It's super addicting. I was thinking of watching some power rangers on there too.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I think I need a new avatar. Still love my current one, just need a change.

Welcome

So they have shut down the ability for me to earn ad revunue off them until i can prove i didn't steal the videos from someone else or that i otherwise own the rights.

The "Hyper Clock Up!" noise.

I Saw E3 Coverage on G4: AKIBA SIMON

You don't even live in Akihabara...

The Meteor has landed

So they have shut down the ability for me to earn ad revenue off them until i can prove i didn't steal the videos from someone else or that i otherwise own the rights.

It's not just you MS, other partners on Youtube are being removed of their Adsense revenue due to *insert stupid claim here*.

Banned
Well, it seems all but 2 of my videos have been re-enabled for ad sharing, one i have had problems with before with BS claims, and the other a seemingly random review.

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.