2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt his mouth plate looks as much like a shark as Ichigo and Nigo do.
-Edit: At least it's not as noticable is it is on those two.
Except for when the net movie flat out tells you he has shark teeth and nothing in 40 years has ever mentioned Ichigo and Nigo having shark teeth.
Ichigo and Nigo...
Kamen%2Brider%2Bichigo%2Bnigo.jpg
grasshopper-99.jpg

Not shark.

Except for when the net movie flat out tells you he has shark teeth and nothing in 40 years has ever mentioned Ichigo and Nigo having shark teeth.
Ichigo and Nigo...
Kamen%2Brider%2Bichigo%2Bnigo.jpg
grasshopper-99.jpg

Not shark.
I haven't watched the net movies. If I have to be TOLD something is something, and the thing telling me such is not in the main series, It can't really be said that it's a given that someone knows what ever the something is.

That said, what Ichigo and Nigo have look a lot more to ME like shark teeth than what Faiz has, which I had to look at a close up pic of his helmet to even see. Until I looked a pic of model of his helmet, I couldn't even see that his mouth piece wasn't flat.

min snopp är gul
Can a mod please lock this thread until we get some more solid info?
There's way too much off topic discussion. If you want talk about themes/motifs or whatever, make a new thread for it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I should think the reason there's no word on a guest appearance in the Fourze movie is that trademarks and first scans for Heisei 14 aren't out yet. Toei seems to be taking care to keep things from leaking this year, including the identity of Beet/Stag Busters, and stuff about Superhero Taisen

I should think the reason there's no word on a guest appearance in the Fourze movie is that trademarks and first scans for Heisei 14 aren't out yet. Toei seems to be taking care to keep things from leaking this year, including the identity of Beet/Stag Busters, and stuff about Superhero Taisen

The guest appearance of the next Rider was never revealed alongside the initial reveal of the movie, so that's not any different from the previous years so far.

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
I can't help but be a little upset when you call him Heisei 14, don't ask me why.
I'm just going to call him Number 29.

There's way too much off topic discussion. If you want talk about themes/motifs or whatever, make a new thread for it.
You must be new here.

I can't believe that I said that to you of all people.

Relaaaax nothing is off topic. Why don't you just sit down and tell us about your day.

Can they keep the trademark information secret though? That's public information right?

Well, they can by not filing it, but beyond that, you can't really. That said, it might just take time for the copyright to file, or for the detabase to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.