In Justice, We Trust!
Soooo many badass one liners out of Wheeljack, he really could've been a movie action hero or something. :laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
JackHammer's no match for Laserbeak... An itty-bitty drone.. :laugh:

2afk6jr.jpg

PARTY HARD
Megatron called one of the drones Hardshell, probably distinguishing an "evolved" Insecticon, but...do all Insecticons look like that? IIRC I thought they looked a tad...different.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTC0E63UmR4"]Transformers Prime "Toxicity" Clip - YouTube[/ame]

So I have to ask, Transformers prime is airing in Japan, and Japanese language version, so I wonder how likely is a Japanese blu ray release? I WISH some of these Japanese versions of Transformers shows were available in ways I could get them! Japanese Beast Wars has out of print laser disc format only, Japanese Beast Machines (Titled Beast Wars Returns) has only region 2 DVDs and I think out of print. And now Transformers prime has no word on what I'd like to see: Japanese dub version on blu ray. These are the series I am looking for. I am both learning Japanese, and think some Japanese versions are even cooler. I've always wanted these so much!

Last edited:
Toxicity marks the mid-season break. Reruns for the next few months.

[hide]

And what a place to end! Not sure if I want to shake the producers' hands or punch them in the face.

[/hide]

Dull Brilliance
^Agreed.

[HIDE]I was getting a "Code of Hero" vibe from the episode. Which is one of my all-time favorite episodes from any Transformers series. :thumbs:

I can't wait to see the resolution. It could actually go either way as I think the producers do have the steel-bearings to kill off Bulkhead if that's where they want to go.[/HIDE]

PARTY HARD
I personally would find it a dick move for them to kill Bulkhead and have Wheeljack replace him. Mostly because nothing can or ever will replace Bulkhead. He made an impact on the cast in his own way.