Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebellious
Has Ryusei or Tachibana shared with the Club or Kengo, that they should be trying to take the HoroSwitches after Fourze destroys them? That is the Anit-Zodiarts Alliance objective, but so far no one has tried to snag a HoroSwitch. What gives? If they're not careful Eggman is going to get all the Chaos... we've seen this before. I hope the KRC wises up soon and doesn't let Gamou keep all the Switches. Please.

No-one has tried to snag a switch because Virgo grabs them as soon as the Horoscope is defeated.

Minato Ascending
No-one has tried to snag a switch because Virgo grabs them as soon as the Horoscope is defeated.

Yeah, Virgo can even teleport to outer space to retrieve the switches after Fourze used the Cosmic Limit Break on those Horoscopes, so there's no chance for Gentaro to even have an opportunity to get them.

I'm sure Fourze can lick that pink soft-serve headed chump!

eh... licking Virgo? Would be hot for certain people... if only we are still debating her gender...

As for "Gen! Y U NO GRAB SWITCH?" hmmm....

Scorpio: Libra was there in time to create an illusion to mindstun Gen from getting closer and retrive the switch. This apply to Scorpio's second defeat... except the fact Mr. Claw and Tails was a woman that mindtaze Gen and friends.

Cancer: He barely got away with the switch... and everyone was "ooh" and "ahh" with Pika Rider.

Aeries and Capricorn: Like everyone said, it is basically Virgo coming at the moment of the horoscope's defeat and commit a hit and run.

I'll be interested to see who gets the honor of beating Virgo. Will it be Fourze, or Meteor? Meteor's the only one whose personally fought Virgo, though Fourze and Nadeshiko teamed up against him/her in Megamax.

Right now, the closest thing Fourze has to a rival is Libra but their last fight proved he's no match for Cosmic States. Since Leo has Meteor, I wonder if that means we'll start to see something develop between Fourze and Virgo?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, I think that after episodes 35 & 36, I think that the story still needs to improve on a lot of things, but I hope that perhaps it might be held together.

Crazy off the wall prediction: Kengo is the core switch given life. Would explain how it was "lost" and he was effected by Capricorn's music, so the effect is what Gamou felt during the concert.

Crazy off the wall prediction: Kengo is the core switch given life. Would explain how it was "lost" and he was effected by Capricorn's music, so the effect is what Gamou felt during the concert.

Add other one: Gentaro becomes a Horoscope.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Yes I do believe this is copyright infringement on Buffy season 4. Joss Whedon is not only #WINNING with Avengers and Cabin In the Woods, but now he can sue Toei, this truly is the year of Joss Whedon!

Good point though Rider started with Hero and Enemy having the same power source, 1 uses it for evil, hte other for good, and here in Fourze its taken a steo further in how the power is manifest: KRC=tech, Horoscopes=magic. Tachibana (or was it Ryusei) even called the door to the Hatch "magic"

And NOW its Buffy season 5, zoinks man! So Kengo is going to be the key to unlocking the Cosmic Power for Gamou to become the uber-Horoscope?!

Supaidaman!
I'm going to throw a baseless prediction that someone is going to be a cyborg, because it's a 40th anniversary series and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.