Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider OOO & Fourze Movie War MEGA MAX - TALK UP!

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I just saw the movie and I was actually impressed with the way Sakamoto-san wrote the storyline of the segments. I really enjoyed the love relationship between Gentarou-kun and Nadeshiko-chan (even though she was actually an alien lifeform) I thought were a real lively teenage couple in a KR show. Better than Miu and Shun-kun. Now OOO's segment was really heartwarming, but I was really sad to see Ankh leave again.:(

The Legendary Riders part was the best part for me and I actually enjoyed Miharu's part in the film.

Overall: A perfect 10/10

What does everyone else think of the movie?

easily the best of the movie wars movies. The fights where sweeet while i felt the super tatoba and rocket states at the end where a bit rushed but its all cool :) the whole foundation X and legendary riders parts where great as well. Overall a must see for any rider fans 10/10

Skreeong!
I really loved how the stories were actually part of something bigger, instead of feeling like part one and part two of something.

why is it that what ever Sakamoto touches (in Toku) is better?

really awesome movie.

also main bad guy's Thu'um is powerful, he may be Dovahkin.

Why is it that what ever Sakamoto touches (in Toku) is better?

Because "he gets it.":laugh:

...with that said...

Hopes for a Koichi Sakamoto/Keita Amemiya/Steve Wang collaboration :laugh:

(...as pigs fly when hell freezes over.)

Silly Rookie
SO much better than War Core, and I'm saying that before I get to watch subs to 100% understand it.

This movie shows how rider team ups should be!!
-I love they gave updated effects to the 7 Showa Riders' finishers.
-I never really liked OOO's 100+ Multi Combos in the TV series but man in the hands of Koichi Sakamato he actually made the idea cool!
I wish Koichi directed the All Rider movies because he knows how to make every rider, no, anybody look good!!!

Heroes are forever
Good god.
347du08.jpg

I take back everything I said about the voice actors. They did a good job. Rider 2's voice is excellent. X's voice is excellent, Amazon's is incredible.
STRONGER'S WAS GREAT. At first I didn't buy it, until he screamed... ''STRONGER DEN KICK!''. That was Jō Shigeru.
V3 was fine, until he screams, then the big difference shows. But I couldn't care less.

Man, this was fast-paced, but it worked great. I have fallen in love with Sakamoto Koichi. Amazing action, great fight scenes, everyone looked like a certified badass (which they are) and the cgi action scenes... subarashii! They outdid themselves. Great out-of-suit fights, we need more of those.

All portions of the movie had a great story going on, I was deeply interested in all of those even though I had read the spoilers. I wish I haven't.
Everyone got their moment, it was cool seeing Joker.

Aqua's henshin is great! Can't we have a main Rider like this again Toei?

The finishers of the Legend Seven at the end. Oh god, where do I begin? It's a dream come true, I knew that with Sakamoto and his wire-fu, V3's Hanten Kick would be worth drooling for, and X was F**KING AMAZING, from the yellow X he draws to the gymnastics with the Ridol Stick to the kick and the spinning X effect. It's the same thing we got in his tv series just with modern effects.
STRONGER'S DEN KICK! Did you look at that beauty?
And well all the others, excellent. Though Riderman's was a bit weird. I was expecting a Power Arm.

OOO, W and Fourze's aspect of Riders helping each other. This is all Kamen Rider needs to be to me. It's beautiful seeing them interact with each other, then as the Riders they are, just beat the hell out of the enemy, all the while looking out for each other.

Team-ups should be done like this. Rider movies in the future should have team-ups (or well, the series themselves), and they should be like this, only a few appearing at a time, leave All Riders for a while.

I give this seven stars, this was the best birthday present ever.

"Training."
This was a better anniversary movie than LGKR...

Last edited: