Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed something: in the bar scene with Tatsugami and Hayami there's a couple seated in the corner with a female bartender, and the man surprises the woman with a large flower and then a ring. That was a cute little side attraction.

Huh... talk about your mood contrasts. While a man is proposing to his girlfriend, two generals in a group of constellation based monsters take part in a round of insulting each other and promptly leave the bar for a curb-stomp battle.

And to my recollection, Gentaro has Rider Kicked both Scorpio and Libra out of suit. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND would probably remember any other instances.

Silly Rookie
The MegaMax raw is up, and I gotta say I'm really surprised to see Eiji kick some serious mook ass without even henshin-ing. Ankh, too! I know Ankh fought some mooks occasionally, but never like this.

In the case of Eiji, I don't remember him ever putting up a real fight without using the medals.

In the case of Eiji, I don't remember him ever putting up a real fight without using the medals.

This is OT, but he did. There was, at least, that one time that they had Chiyoko with them, and he couldn't henshin unless Chiyoko was taken somewhere else first.

Silly Rookie
Yeah, I just didn't feel like bumping the OOO thread, because this STILL is relevant to Fourze.

Ah, you're right. I just remember Eiji mostly trying to do the usual tactic of rushing forward and headbutting the monster's stomach or whatever that's supposed to be (it's all Ryotaro did when he was on his own before getting Liner Form), and get tossed around like a ragdoll. Doesn't help that I've completed 5 other seasons of Kamen Rider since finishing OOO. My memory's already getting fuzzy.

Didn't stop me from recognizing the King of Diamonds in Aqua's flashback. Wait, so in his future, the Battle Fight starts up again!? Oh sh--nah, they just reused the costume like they do from time to time. Anyone remember when Den-O had gold painted Zectroopers as goons for the Leo Imagin?

OH! Dante Carver is part of Foundation X?

It's amusing to notice that Gentaro is actually the tallest of the current decade of Riders so far. I never would have guessed that until I saw the three four of them standing in one place together.

Last edited:
The MegaMax raw is up, and I gotta say I'm really surprised to see Eiji kick some serious mook ass without even henshin-ing. Ankh, too! I know Ankh fought some mooks occasionally, but never like this.

Megamax is directed by Sakamoto afterall.

Lurker
I shall wait for the subs too. Not sure do I want to avoid this thread for more potential spoilers >_>

In Justice, We Trust!
Why is Gentaro shocked that someone found out his secret identity? I mean, it's not like he was doing a very good job of being discrete:laugh:

EDIT:

Okay...why didn't Libra just grab Yukina as she ran passed him?!

Last edited:
Silly Rookie
Why is Gentaro shocked that someone found out his secret identity? I mean, it's not like he was doing a very good job of being discrete:laugh:

Seconded. It's not like all the other former monsters of the school don't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.