The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I've really been looking forward to getting the whole Dekaranger team, but as exclusives? I'll probably still get them, but I won't be getting many more of the teams like that. Definitely not the Boukengers. On the up side, it means we'll probably get through the reds faster.

I wonder if Break and Doggie will be popular enough to warrant regular releases.

Dekablue25 from RangerReview
the one figuart i want out of the whole dekaranger team is gonna be an exclusive they really just pulled a shinkenger right there.like Hoji says in dekaranger "UNBELIEVABLE".

HEROW
Why Dekablue is exclusive, I have no idea... Other than Bandai probably going for the popularity when deciding if a character is worth release in regular or exclusive. I don't remember Houji being popular enough when compared to Ban, Tetsu, Doggy, or even Jasmine... With that said, the only way for my theory to be correct is if they release Dekayellow as a regular... *crosses fingers* Unless Bandai just really wants all our money.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Why Dekablue is exclusive, I have no idea... Other than Bandai probably going for the popularity when deciding if a character is worth release in regular or exclusive. I don't remember Houji being popular enough when compared to Ban, Tetsu, Doggy, or even Jasmine... With that said, the only way for my theory to be correct is if they release Dekayellow as a regular... *crosses fingers* Unless Bandai just really wants all our money.
ShinkenBlue is also an exclusive so I guess other than Reds and 6ths, and a few exceptions, ie Gokai and Akiba, the rest of the team are deemed exclusives...

ShinkenBlue is also an exclusive so I guess other than Reds and 6ths, and a few exceptions, ie Gokai and Akiba, the rest of the team are deemed exclusives...

I'm pretty sure the current teams won't be exclusives (except maybe the females, but I'm still hoping Buster Yellow is a regular). Gobuster Blue should be fine though. They must either think there isn't enough demand for full teams for the older guys or they just want to get through the reds faster.. Dekaranger is one of the most popular shows though, so if they're not even getting regular releases, it's unlikely any of the other older shows will.

It's pretty disappointing, there's only a few teams I'll be getting the full sets for now, paying more for the girls was one thing, but now it's going to cost an absolute fortune.

DekaBlue as an exclusive? Damn it. Hey, Bandai! You do realize people would want to collect every member of their favorite team, right? So why release them as exclusives?! I thought we were getting away from this with the normal releases of GokaiBlue, GokaiGreen and Gokai Silver.

HEROW

As funny as he was, Shinkenblue didn't seem to be popular due to his fanaticism. So I guess Bandai just doesn't want to gamble.

---

Wait, what happened to V3's chest and abdomen?!

itcRu.jpg

shfv3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.