Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
Yeah,that's the bright side that I'm hoping for.If the price for the US release is directly Yen to US Dollar conversion than getting it off Amiami is better in the long run.

RISEN DEMON
I don't know if it is, but that seems to be the trend when getting these items through bluefin or the shinken figures from toysrus.

I assumed what they meant by US Release was just what you normally buy from them, the Japanese figure, with a Bluefin Sticker, released about a month and a half later.

anybody know where I can find Omegamon at a decent price? or anybody willing to part with theirs?

RISEN DEMON
Hello
do you know if there are any figures of Tai and co. I saw a figure of Joey once in belgium and Tai and Agumon on the internet ( http://www.digimon-generation.org/bilder/D-Arts-Tai+Agu.jpg) but I don't know where to order. Is there a special site for Digimon figures?
Thanks for your help :)

They have not released those yet unless you would like to get the old school figures which don't seem half bad, sorry.

anybody know where I can find Omegamon at a decent price? or anybody willing to part with theirs?

I'm not sure, Omnimon is pretty rare and finding one at a decent price is pretty tough as it is, but good luck.