Status
Not open for further replies.
dude nerdisms thats what you are
ya know, i hate to admit it but i'm gonna probably buy that prime...........rawr.

Argh 2013

http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/generations-20-decepticons-516/soundwave-6313/?

scaled.php

BotCon Exclusives this year were thankfully COMPLETELY unimpressive for me.

Last year I had three I needed to get at no small expense. Sooo.... glad they went with something I have no interest in.

What'd you think overall, Cook?

Irregular Hunter
Ugh, I really want those gashapon Arms Microns. I haven't seen the first set anywhere, they must have been cleared out by now.

Next Transformer I really want is a Vehicon.

And I hope the Not Technobots aren't too awesome, cuz they're right up there as my favorite combiners with the Protectobots.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Irregular Hunter
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Nice, thank you!

Also, has anyone noticed that TFP Arcee's gun works remarkably well for TFP voyager Prime? Almost resembling the black G1 gun when he holds it.

There are quite a number of people using RID Arcee's gun with OP (FE/RID). It's a choice. Also, Dr. Wu has come up with OP Blasters as well.

BotCon Exclusives this year were thankfully COMPLETELY unimpressive for me.

Last year I had three I needed to get at no small expense. Sooo.... glad they went with something I have no interest in.

What'd you think overall, Cook?

Oh man... it's tough. I can't say that it was completely unimpressive. There are a few solid entries, including the junkions... but the misses were complete misses. But there were only like 2 misses in the complete set. It wasn't the best set of exclusives this year, but it isn't the worst by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.