Power Rangers 2012-2013 News Thread - Production on hold until 2012

So if they skip Goseiger, what could they do about Gold mode? He has GoseiKnight on his chest and the suit shows up in most of his finishing attacks. Cutting that out would mean a lot more unusable footage of the actual Gokaigers.

Technically they have skipped it so Goseiger can happen afterwards.

Them wasting a series I cannot see, especially if there's a contract that requires them to use all of them in some way and form.

Altair
They can easily explain away Goseigers as a "new mysterious team no one knows about" then they would appear in the US 199 Heroes. Then US Goseigers, then US Go-Busters. It's really not that difficult to do.

They wont adapt it because it will be outdated by then. It better to adapt go-buster after.

Unless I'm mistaken wasn't Zyuranger, as well as all the other shows Saban adapted back then "outdated" by your standards?

Also, Shinkenger was two years old itself by the time Samurai aired.

Oh that too...

That;s pretty much the best thing they can do, considering the footage is new brand new it won't be impossible for saban to ask Toei to edit the Gold mode finisher to replace goseiknight with Titanium Ranger

Gosei Knight's head is on the gold mode armor and the gokai cellular, they'd also have to edit those...

shinkenchange!starninger!
That;s pretty much the best thing they can do, considering the footage is new brand new it won't be impossible for saban to ask Toei to edit the Gold mode finisher to replace goseiknight with Titanium Ranger

worst comes to worst that goseiger gets adapted as a season and gokaiger will be the mini series for 20 episodes with gokaisilver being the odd person out. im ignoring the slides right now because that doesnt prove anything about saban is going to do and they didnt say anything about goseiger being skipped, so my opinion is that goseiger will be a mini series or a full season.

Is not impressed right now...
Why are people still hung up on a Goseiger adaptation?

I think Goseiger has a ton of potential, but they'd treat it the same way Toei treated it: as a series killing time before the big anniversary.

Unless I'm mistaken wasn't Zyuranger, as well as all the other shows Saban adapted back then "outdated" by your standards?

Oh that too...

Gosei Knight's head is on the gold mode armor and the gokai cellular, they'd also have to edit those...

The original American footage blends so nicely with the Japanese footage that at times, I thought that the American footage was in Shinkenger. The minor shinyness of the original suits has been since worked out and it barely makes a difference. Surely, they could redo Gokai Silver like they have the Japanese scenes and the cockpit. It's a highly minute detail that could be easily reshot.

Goseiger being adapted later or as a mini series would be neater still because they could get another team to write a great followup to the original series. They only use the fight scenes as it is and given if Saban washes their hands of Tzachor after Starboard , they could really improve on the show.

If a drect adapt, it's Alien Rangers redux, but if it is laxer, they could really have a reboot on their hands, with Gobusters being the depressing sequel.

As Nnnkingston put it, the placement of Goseiger after Gokai is not much of a big deal other than to people whom are OCD about series order because they'll go insane if it goes out of order. I highly doubt Saban sees it as a huge deal , given they have refilmed the Legendary War scenes and cut out Go-Jet. This brings up a huge question of how Tzachor will deal with those episodes or will they be rewritten, but hopefully, they get someone new for it.

The original American footage blends so nicely with the Japanese footage that at times, I thought that the American footage was in Shinkenger. The minor shinyness of the original suits has been since worked out and it barely makes a difference. Surely, they could redo Gokai Silver like they have the Japanese scenes and the cockpit. It's a highly minute detail that could be easily reshot.

Goseiger being adapted later or as a mini series would be neater still because they could get another team to write a great followup to the original series. They only use the fight scenes as it is and given if Saban washes their hands of Tzachor after Starboard , they could really improve on the show.

If a drect adapt, it's Alien Rangers redux, but if it is laxer, they could really have a reboot on their hands, with Gobusters being the depressing sequel.

As Nnnkingston put it, the placement of Goseiger after Gokai is not much of a big deal other than to people whom are OCD about series order because they'll go insane if it goes out of order. I highly doubt Saban sees it as a huge deal , given they have refilmed the Legendary War scenes and cut out Go-Jet. This brings up a huge question of how Tzachor will deal with those episodes or will they be rewritten, but hopefully, they get someone new for it.

Mmm.

Go-buster is the start of the new era of sentai so adapting after Gokaiger is perfect start new era of Power Rangers.

Well they certainly don't edit anything in post...I saw a UAOH logo in the zeo zord bay's exit when the zeo zords were introduced...

Well they certainly don't edit anything in post...I saw a UAOH logo in the zeo zord bay's exit when the zeo zords were introduced...

That was how much back then? It was right at the franchise's beginning (1995 actually) where the editing would have been next to impossible to do and if anything would have looked bad. If they reshot it , it would have jarred extremely with the Japanese footage, thus most looked it over. IF they chose to adapt the name , it could have meant something on the ranks of something spacey. Besides that was only a few seconds. The series today are easier to adapt because they either integrate those things or there's none to adapt. Megaranger's organization NASADA was used in In Space and covered up that hole. Had Ohranger been adapted today, such things would have not been overlooked, but I believe it only was because they had not the budget to move forward with such a reshoot.

The post production in the current shows are next to flawless, save for the random Japanese citizens that somehow found their way into OO....

Besides that, the editing in post has been phenomenal save for the split second leftovers which shown Takeru instead of Jayden in completely different clothes.