Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Nope. I favor Yuki and Miu over her drastically.

Translation: you think they're sexier :laugh:

Oh, people. Trying as hard as you can to not think about that horrific possibility. I think having him as Virgo would be pretty awesome, and it would make the long waits to finally see Virgo's human identity all the more worth it when it isn't something more predictable like a new female teacher, or a simple female secretary of Gamou he randomly picked up. :sweat:

I don't care if Virgo is Emoto, a woman or Gentaro's pet frog as long as we get a female Horoscope other than Sonoda. It's going to be a bit disappointing if out of twelve Horoscopes there is only ONE woman and she was so bad at it she was the first to be written out of the show :sweat:

I have to say though, why would Emoto be more "special"? He's just a random new character, too

Foundation x!

I love the implication that they're a shadow lurking behind all the threats (Except for OOO, 'cause Kobayashi don't play that way)

Toei does not give a f- about "canon" or "continuity." When they want Foundation X to be responsible for everything, it'll happen.

Tatsugami(Leo) is Gamou's secretary as well as his bodyguard.

*sudden mental image of him slaving over a typewriter while Gamou goes "take a letter, Tatsugami ..."*

Toei does not give a f- about "canon" or "continuity." When they want Foundation X to be responsible for everything, it'll happen.

So far the Foundation X concept seems to be pushed forward mostly by a single person, producer Tsukada, and it does seem like he cares about continuity if you look at just his Rider works. That doesn't mean he's above retcons though, especially considering how the past Riders clearly weren't supposed to exist in the setting back in W.

Anyway, Megamax did show that Foundation X was involved with Medal studies somehow even if they didn't appear in OOO. They were even able to make copies of the Greeeds in the end. That also isn't a full retcon due to the cameo at the end of W, which suggested their interest in the medals before OOO's own series had started.

I have to say though, why would Emoto be more "special"? He's just a random new character, too

Well, if he's Virgo, won't he be the first male Zodiarts disguised as a female? Usually they only make it the other way around.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So far the Foundation X concept seems to be pushed forward mostly by a single person, producer Tsukada, and it does seem like he cares about continuity if you look at just his Rider works. That doesn't mean he's above retcons though, especially considering how the past Riders clearly weren't supposed to exist in the setting back in W.

Toei just seems to play fast and loose though. If for a future series/movie/special they decide Foundation X did it all, that's what will happen, regardless of what the individual writers wanted

Well, if he's Virgo, won't he be the first male Zodiarts disguised as a female? Usually they only make it the other way around.

True ... but then we've only had the reverse with Sonoda, so far. I still think it fairly likely that Gemini will be twins pretending to be one person, or the other way around

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Foundation X were supposed to be involved with the O-medals anyway, that's why we saw them in the iPad or something in the Utopia arc. I can imagine Foundation X want to have a plan with the medals, sits down with Kougami in the conference. Then Kougami goes all subarashi and talks about the power of desire, which bores the people from the Foundation so they decided to withdraw.:laugh:

Budou though
just finished watching the latest episode. man, why ryusei gotta cockblock yukina from hooking up with gentaro?! i at least hope she joins the kamen rider club after this kyoto event. still, i wonder when haru and ran will officially join the club?

seeing foundation x in this episode was wtf? i thought w and the rest of the riders in megamax finished them? i guess they didn't or something.

seeing foundation x in this episode was wtf? i thought w and the rest of the riders in megamax finished them? i guess they didn't or something.

Megamax's main villain
had betrayed Foundation X in the first place. So the villains there were just dissidents and agents manipulated by him, not the main organization itself.

His ranking was translated as "the commander" or "the leader" of Foundation X in some places, but the original Japanese word used for his position was the same used for Shocker commanders like Dr.Shinigami and such, so he was just a high ranking member, not part of the actual leadership of the Foundation.

Welcome
just finished watching the latest episode. man, why ryusei gotta cockblock yukina from hooking up with gentaro?! i at least hope she joins the kamen rider club after this kyoto event. still, i wonder when haru and ran will officially join the club?

You expect too much from this show.

Trial members=Never appearing in the show ever again.

Also, Yukina will not join the club.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Actress that plays Yukina, isn't she from Hana Kimi 2011?

With the loss of Kazu and their tremendous loss in Megamax, I doubt Foundation X is as much a threat as it was when it first appeared in Double. Trust me, they're no Shocker, considering they have to mooch off other evil organizations like Museum and their Dopants and Gamou and his Zodiarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.