001vwo.jpg

I'm certain it looks better in person, but the clear plastic in the chest makes ...eh.. I don't know.

thanks bro. I also do have the showa rider display, missing skyrider, super-1 and zx. They are still in boxes :)

showa.jpg

I decided to watch the first two episodes of Kabuto last night, and now I want the SIC figures.

Oh, also, last night I found the Den-O Liner Form set and Wing Form set for reasonable prices on Mandarake, and so ordered them.
And just now I found Gao/Kintaros and Emperor Kiva for reasonable prices (8000 yen!). So I ordered them.

Now I've really got to stop buying stuff, and in fact, make a much bigger efford to sell some stuff. :(

In Justice, We Trust!
Is Decade getting a Reissue or something? Cause Automaton says they're getting some in according to their site.

Kinda tempted...but I figured I'd ask before I decide to pull the trigger.

Lurker
I honestly can't spend the money on that ridiculous Complete Form included in the SIC pack which boosted the price up by a lot. :<

OOO's neck seems really long, need moar pictures.

PakiRiderFan
assalam-o-alaikum/hello people.i am a kamen rider and super sentai fan from pakistan and have to say i just adore and love the figures of bandai japan from DX megazords to SIC to the various 'ART' sublines but unfortunately i only have 3 megazords from mysicforce:/.

cutting to the point,i need your advice and help people.am finally considering my first SIC purchase through the net which will be SIC fangjoker(plan to sell skull),SIC kiva and 2 SIC kabuto for the 2 versions.just need some general advice and suggestions on the quality of these guys,their joint stability,build and durability.are they prone to breakage and deterioration cuz they are pretty expensive afterall:/.i heard that the line greatly improved after DEN-O and these problems are a thing of the past but still want to be sure.finally does the HIBIKI and BLADE line also suffer from poor quality materials,builds and joints??

ur help will be greatly appreciated,finally ill be able to start my SIC collection:)

Last edited:
PakiRiderFan
i also heard that the RYUKI figures were especially atrocious and downright pathetic in their build and joint quality along with FAIZ.are these problems existent in the classics re-issue line?