Viewing Globe - Serious Talk For Serious People Such As Ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly up, TaJaDor!
So it's Golden Week is Japan? That means they won't be shipping out my order *or* accept my money. >.>

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Knowing FK I think he's on AdultFriendFinder or Fuckbook :laugh:

Actually back this time
So, that tree I dismembered a while back... I burned the limbs this evening. Boy howdy did that burn hot. Now I'm ridiculously exhausted. D:

Heroes are forever
Thanks for letting me know.

That's not cool. He's just being himself. He doesn't try to hurt anyone.

Anyway, you all should read this awesomeness.
Speaking of people that haven't been here in a while, you seem to be active here again.

And hopefully, that will eventually lead to the cures of such diseases.

Banned
Woh something's wrong with my head @.@ if I look up or down I get dizzy @.@

Even laying down feels weird >< I should go to sleep and I hope it helps.

You should go to the ER. Going to bed/sleep is a bad idea with your symptoms.

Actually back this time
Just cleaned my laptop for the first time. It really needed it, but boy do they make it a chore. I had to remove everything to get to the fan. I mean everything, too. The fan is the last part left in the case when you remove everything. It's worth it though, I can actually feel it moving a lot of air... which is something it didn't do before.

Now I have to clean my desktop... oh boy.

(っ・ω・)っ
Just cleaned my laptop for the first time. It really needed it, but boy do they make it a chore. I had to remove everything to get to the fan. I mean everything, too. The fan is the last part left in the case when you remove everything. It's worth it though, I can actually feel it moving a lot of air... which is something it didn't do before.

Now I have to clean my desktop... oh boy.

Clean my computer for me ;o;

I've always just brought my mac in to the applestore to get cleaned for me :c but now I have a PClaptop and my maccare ran out so I dunno how to do it myself and I dont wanna break something..

Status
Not open for further replies.