Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
I don't either, since I hear Fun Pub screws over canadians pretty hard.

I'd suggest trying to get in on a group buy if you can.

They do, or rather did, royally. Rather than caculate the indiviual shipping cost like everywhere else, it's a flat rate no matter what or how much you buy. One $25 fig? $40 shipping. 5 $80 figs, same thing.

Well, crap. News fresh from BotCon, a new "figure subscription service", including the Scourge RTS Prime.

http://www.seibertron.com/transform...-figure-subscription-service-announced/24708/

Sounds better than the 2-figures that go up out of no where and sell out in hours set up of the past, those figures look boss too.

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
So first Drag Strip was only on HTS,Wildrider was that show Henkei exclusive and now Breakdown is a club exclusive.Will there ever be a Classics Stunticon that's a normal release? :laugh:

He's also the least interesting of the club figures to me.Never thought that I would want to sign up for the club,but they got me.New Animated repaint,Prime Slipstream,Depth Charge from Terradive,awesome G2-esque colors from Circuit,RID Scourge and they somehow knew I was a sucker for Ultra Magnus and Beast Wars and what do they do?Combine them!!!FunPub really wants me to join their club.Whoever was in charge of selecting these figures eerily gets me.

That TW Rollbar looks incredibly good. I might have to pick him up. I'm curious at what other Throttlebots they'll do.

Banned
Reading up more on this TFCC Sub service....and it sounds like a good deal.

The idea is to avoid issues that they have had with the Exclusives in the past, by releasing 2-3 at the same time to cut shipping costs then two months or so later another 2-3. It also seems orders would be limited to one pre subscription (though they said any extra's/left overs would go up for sale individually later), but also that it would be cheaper to buy the fig's via this service than by themselves.

They aim to get Sign-ups for this first round up within 4 weeks so they can start sending out the first batch of bots by November.

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
...a subscription service, noooooo thank you. "FunPub" and "figure subscription" sounds like a formula for disaster. Regardless of the logistics, Scourge is the only one out of the first batch shown today that doesn't make me roll my eyes (well, ok maybe Slipstream too.) Come to think of it, I still have my original RID Scourge, so I probably don't really need the new one.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
RobotKingdom has the PCC Iron Army up for pre-order and available by late May.

1335773418tfciaa1.jpg

1335773489tfciab.jpg

Click pic for link to pre-order page.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Oh man that's really tempting...shipping is REALLY REALLY expensive though ><

CrazyDevy's new gun for Hercules.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXi04IYJCE0"]Optimus Prime walking around at Universal Studios Hollywood - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Takara Tomy Arts vol 2

001nsq.jpg

Bulkhead Knuckle
Arcee Blade
Megatron Cannon
Snapping Turtle 1(tentative name)
Snapping Turtle 2(tentative name)

Status
Not open for further replies.